Girls, would you date a loner?

He's attractive, tall, smart, funny and successful. He has absolutely no family members or any friends at all, however.

Updates:
Say both his parents died, and he had problems trusting people for so long and was tired of social rejection that he sorta gave up on finding friends.

0|0
10|3

Most Helpful Guy

• People are so dumb...

Yeah, it could be an indicator that he's a potential "serial killer", but more than likely he's just misunderstood... maybe his family is dead or he lives far away from them... maybe he's a hidden gem that nobody has discovered.

To dismiss someone completely because they have no other lifeline or friends is very stupid.

0|0
    2|0
    • "more than likely he's just misunderstood" by every single person in his family and nobody wants to be friends with him? its not them. it's most likely him.

• Show All
    • The only way I'd give a guy like that a chance is if he fix his relationship with his family first..but that's just me.

• Another Best Answer... sh*t I'm on a roll... Thanks man!

What Girls Said 10

• Most likely not. The fact that he has no family members nor friends is kind of suspicous and think that he is some crazy mad man.

0|0
    1|1
  • It would depend on why he didn't have any friends or family. I would probably be intrigued by him, and would try to get to know him better. If there is chemistry (and he is sane), I would date him

1|1
    2|0
  • No. Why does he not have a relationship with ANY of his family members and why doesn't he have any friends? Maybe that says a whole lot about him.

0|0
    1|1
  • I would

0|0
    2|0
  • Aw poor guy! I'd deff give it a shot! I'm a loner too!

0|0
    2|0
  • Yes I would, and have before.

I'm a bit of a loner myself, so I understand that mentality.

We could even help each other make friends :-)

0|1
    2|0
    • Two wrongs don't make a right!

• Show All
    • SARCASM<<<

• Ah.

• No.

0|0
    0|1
  • I would be very cautious and start out as friends. I've had the experience with "loners" and they always turned out to be extreme clingers.

0|0
    0|1
  • Lol...some of these cment kills me lmao"serial killer" Ahh hahaha, you know what I might, date that guy if he was Bruce Wayne! ;-) , I couldn't resist...ok but seriously, yes I would date a guy like that, I would just take things super slow, and with caution,.

0|1
    1|0
  • No the fact that he has no friends or family makes me think he is a serial killer.

0|0
    1|1

What Guys Said 2

• How can a loner be funny, if he doesn't have an audience?

1|0
    0|0
  • highly doubt it

0|0
    0|0