Is it bad if I get nervous around girls, I have never dated before and I don't know how to chase girls?

I'm shy quiet and kind of afraid of girls, I really want to Meet a Girl but I want to break out of my shell.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not exactly a unique problem. Try to get yourself into situations where you have to talk to girls and can get used to it. Take a class that requires interaction with others, or try to meet someone on the internet where you can chat at your own pace.

What Girls Said 2

• You'll never get any better if you don't practice! Start off with the safe girls who'll accept anyone and work your way up. You have to learn to accept rejection and to be able to just dust your shoulders off and try again with someone else. Just be yourself (hopefully that involves manners and being a gentleman...), show interest in the girl by asking questions about herself, try not to come off as desperate, and flirt! I know, easier said than done, but it's in you!

• It is honestly best if you try and be her friend. Approach her/ talk to her as if she were one of your guy friends, but tone down any cursing/pervertedness that way it will make her more likely to talk to you, and make it easier for you to approach her and hold a steady conversation.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, it's really bad if you get nervous around girls. It's best if you break out of your shell, be confident of yourself, and starting approaching girls. Girls aren't attracted to shy guys. That only exist in anime.

• Honestly there is nothing to be afraid of. They are just people. You don't need to do or say anything special, don't over complicate this. Just be you and find the girls who like you. That's really all there is to it.