Whats up with my girlfrriend- am I overreacting?

My girlfriends biggest problem is not communicating well she never says when she's leaving in the middle of text conversations and stuff. Like she will just leave and not say anything for hours at a time then sometimes every now and then say sorry or says she's out and tell me what she's doing sometimes. And then sometimes shell just say hello like nothing happened but if I go find something to do for the time being she will keep sending hello like 3 times usually if I miss a message its less than 40 min only because I don't wanna sit and wait because she takes like hours upon hours sometimes. So to the real question my girlfriend went to a funeral yesterday at about one and told me she will text me after and she loved me. I responded to it and she didn't get it and text me like 2 hours later I asked did she not get it and she said no lol. I told her my bad and told her what I sent. She said Oh OK good you scared me and I asked why?. SHe said never mind text you later lol. That was like at 4pm so she liked my statuses at like 10 so I thought maybe shell send a text soon she usally does within 3 hours or so . So at about 11 or 11 30I ended up texting her random letters by mistake because my phone was in my pocket she said huh? and told her it was an accident she said oh OK whatsup?.She said about to go to bed you should too?.I said OK told me go to bed and I said OK I was just trying to talk to you before you went to bed since you never text me back haha. She said what I text you back?. I said I didn't get one unless it sent late you siad you would text me later earlier this afternoon. She Said sorry I love you we will talk tomorow love you mwah. I said OK love you too. She then said sorry again love you. I said its OK love you too again. She said are you coming to bed as in are you going to bed now at the same time we don't live together. I said yes then she siad now?.I was confused so I said no I'm not sleep yet. She said OK fine bye. Thought she was mad called didn't respond I asked what do you mean. SHe texted you're good I love you night. I said I've had an off day today is confusing goodnight then in the morning sent a text saying sorry if I dd anything and said I was just confused because if I never sent a text by accident you wouldve went to bed and I wouldn't have heard from you at all. She texted back in the afternoon nothing was wrong lol I was tired and cranky. I sent oh lol you couldve said that anyway ha ha then said so whatsup? she never text back that was like one this afternoon and its like 9 now so I called her at 8 and never got a call back or text anything I even sent a voice mail and text hello? So I don't know what's going on she's getting worse with communicating and hasn't said anything to me its like I don't know if something is going on with her or she just is being bad at communicting because even though she takes long to text back like past 5 hours she always calls or something so I don't know whatsup with her I'm confused don't know if its me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't sound like she's making you a top priority so I'd confront her in person about it. Maybe she's frustrated that you text too much, she's PMSing, or she's busy with someone else... friends or a guy. Don't make your relationship all about texts though.

What Girls Said 1

• Does she drink? She doesn't sound to clever , probly don't worry but when you see her in person ask her if things are ok

What Guys Said 1

• I think you're overreacting. She still texts and it's clear that she's still interested in you, and doesn't want anything to ruin it.

Why not spend your nighttime by having a video call via Skype with her? That way you can see each other, though you're both far away, and it helps to calm down your feelings.