Is it weird to like someone 4 years younger then me?!

I know it seems more okay for a guy to date a younger girl, rather than a girl to date a younger guy..What do you think? I am 20 and he is 16, it sounds so weird and I always say "If he was just 5 years older I would totally consider dating him" but I still get butterflies whenever I see him and we always cuddle when were together, do you think it's weird?! /= Opinons/advice please , be honest! Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on his maturity level. And you have to consider the obvious "legalities." I personally wouldn't be interested in something like that. The biggest issue of all, I think, is that you two are at completely different points in your lives. He's sixteen, probably excited about getting a driver's license and worrying about his geometry homework. You're college-aged, about to be 21 and will be able to drink (legally) soon. It's easier to be in a relationship with someone who understands where you're at.

What Guys Said 2

• You might think it weird, but if you feel this way, why worry about what other people will think, its you who will be dating him, not them, so stuff what you think others will feel about it, go by what tells you from the gut, this is what makes it right and OK, and some guys can be really mature for 16, so you won't know until you at least get a little bit friendlier with him,x

• It's not weird, but you do have a legal issue at hand since he's still a minor. That is very sticky! You'd be best off to date someone your own age. Now if you two reconnect in a couple of years and there is a mutual interest, by all means give it a shot. For now, however, you can't get wrapped up in your emotions. Best of luck!

What Girls Said 1

• Wow. I'm in the exact same situation...except for the cuddling haha. Can't wait to see the other answers:-)