How was your first kiss?

I'm wondering, is all. I've only had those little pecks of a kiss before.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I was 15 ( Still am but yeah) and like it was at my Best friends party and it was around 11:30 full mood the sky was like full lit up with stars and everything it was freaking awesome and like the night before we were talking about it but like messing about going ohh yeah lets make out *cough* and yeah it was a laugh. back to my story I was talking to him about the moon and how awesome it was and how beautiful the stars were and then he said something " just like you" and then I giggled and then we were holding eachotheres hands and he was sorta shaking cause I guess he was nervous but I swear I was so nearvous I had no idea what I was soposed to be doing I'd ask my friends what I'm soposed to do and they were like gosh I don't know it will come naturally and it did eventually there was a long awkward scilence and then he was like caressing me and then eventually kissed me and my gosh it was awesome although it got interupted by my phone :( and I went all cinderella on him and had to go in a rush but besides that it was perfect and I'm so happy I did it :)

and today after doing it heaps of time he was telling me how nervous he was and he was sayign that he was like about to almost faint once lol and yeahh it was funny but yeah kissing is awesome (Y)

What Guys Said 2

• First kiss? Wow, lets me remember. mmmmmmhhhhhhh...1sec. still thinking...Okie. Well, I'm a guy you know so I had to make a move first. I felt nervous because she might reject it. You never enjoy anything for the first time kissing. You probably feel anxiety more. However the third time kissing might be a good time to enjoy.

• Really cute lol. She was leaning her back on my truck, anxious as I was.

What Girls Said 5

• my first kiss was shockingly awful, not sweet at all and I wish I had first kissed someone amazing cos then it would have beeen all cute and nice :). but my third kiss was the best, really romantic. but anyways, I was proper freaking out about my first kiss, but it just happens and then you're like WOOHOOO :D it depends what kind of person you are to whether it's a big deal or not, but you know when it's gonna happen, cos you get the ol awkward stare or silence and you know you both wanna kiss each other. then its like ahh you do, and you're both happpy :D

anyways I'm babbling, hope you have a nice first kiss :)

x

• AWESOME haha I like was freaking out after once I got home lol. It was really cute too, it felt like a spark shocked me or something.

• SUCKED.

• I was 12, I think, I was just using the guy for practice. It was sloppy, not that great.

• It was alright, but not romantic, more sexually driven because in the end the guy turned out to be someone who wanted sex more than anything else, and he was kissing me rather aggressively. It happened so quick I hardly had time to think about it but everything came so naturally that it never crossed his mind that it was my first kiss.