Would it look right if a short girl and a tall guy started dating?

I'm 5ft and half a inch(yes half) tall. The guy I like is 6ft' 5in or 6ft 8in. we both like one another but if I go up to him I'm come about up to his elbow. I'm done growing because I'm nearly 18. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all... It doesn't matter what it "looks" like. Most people won't care one bit. Some people will. And frankly, it doesn' tmatter either way. If you're ready for a relationship, you need to think and act like an adult, which means making your own decisions regarding your life. If you want to be with this guy, be with him. It doesn't matter what people think.

And for the record, I know plenty of people who date men over a foot taller than themselves. That presents challenges, but you can work around it.

What Guys Said 1

• Just accept that you're short, and be comfortable with it.

Many of my friends are dating girls who are not tall beyond their shoulders. Yet, they have the happiest relationship around, compared to the almost same height couples. It looks just right.

What Girls Said 1

• In 18 and I'm five foot. It's not a big deal. My boyfriends ten inches taller but that's not too much. Still him being much taller isn't a big deal! Also you could still grow my mom didn't stop growing until she was 21!