Boyfriend forgets to text me, are a lot of men like this?

My boyfriend hates to be on the phone and doesn't like texting. But he tries to text with me and I appreciate his effort. BUT he forgets to text me or text me back sometimes. He explained to me that he is dealing with 8-9 things at his work, so he forgets to text or text me back sometimes. He also told me that it doesn't mean I am not important. I understand he has a lot of staff going on at work, but I just don't understand why. Because I don't forget to text someone back because I am busy. A lot of men are like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• a lot of men are not like this, but most people you have to understand are not the same.

what might take you about 10 seconds to do may take another person about about 6 minutes to do and what you might remember might not make someone else remember.

to be very focus takes up peoples concentration and memory at moments to the point where even easy stuff becomes tedious .

and since he dislikes texting and its never a first thought or priority and will surely be forgotten very easily.

things people dislike are easily forgotten you should consider moving in with him or getting closer if you are the correct age and have good enough funding to survive a move.

or maybe instead of waiting for him to text you , maybe you should text him ever so often or on breaks to remind him your waiting for him to text you?

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, men are like this sometimes, we don't find communicating every second nearly as important as a lot of girls do, so we don't text as often or reply to everything, it's nothing against the person we just have other thing on our minds and it's not high on our list of importance.

• poor guy.

can't have a peace not even at work. I mean, seriously? give him some break.

• All men are like that, in my opinion. We're not girls, please don't expect us to act like girls.

What Girls Said 1

• True. Men can't multitask so many things at once.