Why are there so many Asian dating sites?

Why are there so many Asian dating sites? filler filler filler

Most Helpful Guy

• Most Asians didn't date a lot when young, and so they are uncomfortable outside their own culture when it comes to romance. So they'll use sites limited to Asians, quite often.

Also, theyre not experienced with romantic relationships, even within their own culture, so they are not quick to form relationships in face-to-face encounters. They feel more comfortable evaluating people on a screen before meeting them; that's true of many non-Asians too, naturally, but Asians are more likely to feel this way.

What Guys Said 11

• Of course population density has its influence but a recent study of the University of Zurich also suggests that Asian women are very popular among European men.

Girls here play "independant" and "strong", the last thing a man is looking for. Women in Asia often had a more conservative education and are planning for having a family earlier (like in their 20ies already).

Beside that Asian women are also popular for their looks. They tend to be more tender and fragile than European women what makes them more attractive.

• 1) Because Asian women are popular with the opposite sex and Asian men are not popular with the opposite sex. You can blame cultural stereotyping for this one >_<

2) Lots of people are racists; many whites only date whites, many blacks only date blacks, and many Asians only date Asians

3) Population vs Technological Access. Asian countries have a lot more people than many other countries, but surprisingly they also have a lot more access to technology, and more importantly, the Internet than other countries. With such a large presence online, it should be of little wonder why they would have more sites dedicated to just about everything in general. It's not just Asian dating sites that are numerous; there are Asian specialty stores, Asian business sites, and just about every other kind of site has an Asian variant.

4) Because (and I know this might come as a shock to some of you) Asians are people, too =P

-I'm half-Asian/Caucasian, fyi S(°?°;)�

• Aw, the kaomoji emoticon at the end of my answer screwed up.

Just pretend I typed (^_-) instead

• Trying to date a conservative, traditional East Asian woman is about as tough as getting a white chick in America. Dating sites are an alternative. The women there are more genuine compared to Western women in a swingers site for example.

Asian hotties are also quite exotic despite their petite frames.

• Its because they need the most help

• Because there are so many Asian people. Also Asians aren't focused on finding relationships, they concentrate on education and websites are a quick way to meet Asian boys/ girls.

• The population density figures anonymous posted pretty much sum it up

• -.-

• Cuz they are hot and a hot commodity and white American women are awful, black American women are hot as f*** but nasty tempered and white men in Western society thing that they are docile and the perfect wife. Thing is all women are a pain in the ass in their own way.

• Well based off of population density:

4,140,336,501 - Asians

994,527,534 - Africans

738,523,843 - Europeans

528,720,588 - North Americans.

• From a business perspective they do it because if they want their business to be successful in a competitive market, they need to find a niche market to exploit rather than going into head to head competition with well established big players who already have a big market share like match, eharmony, plenty of fish etc.

From the customers perspective I can see it leveling the playing field. I've heard that among men, Asian guys have the hardest time on dating sites since white girls don't want to date them. so being only among Asians with girls looking for Asian guys makes things easier to get a date.

• They are more than 1/5 of the world population, and they are so socially conservative that many of them have difficulty dating in the modern world.

What Girls Said 5

• Because a lot of Asian people feel they can't find a soul mate and decide to go on a dating site or to make one themselves.

• On here? GaG goes through phases. At first it was adultfriendfinder or whatever that site is called. Then Latino dating sites. Then blackpeoplemeet. Now it's Asian.

But a lot of Asian women are desperate to marry a white man for the status and money and a lot of socially awkward, incompetent white guys use them as a second choice.

Just like adultfriendfinder played upon peoples horniness. Can't explain the Latin and black thing.

I have adblock though...

Anytime I see advertisements it's for POF or match

• to marry white guys for personal interests! BA for me =)

• @archer86 of course! why not?! I don't care about the race at all. :)

@martian hey I'm just joking with my answer above! ^-^ yes some Asians may marry with the primary motive to acquire visa but I doubt that once they're in that western country, they're lazy and just ask money from their husbands, that does not mean also that they are not capable of loving their spouses truly :).. pls don't get me wrong I'm not saying what they're doing is right cause it's definitely wrong! :))

• on the other hand believe it or not there are Asians who are lucky to not be that desperate and will date a particular race with no other motive other than to find love.. ^-^

• I wonder the same

• OMG lol I know right