What to talk about after telling a guy you like him?

Basically I met this guy and we text a lot. He used to text me good morning a lot but recently stopped, not really sure why, but when we do text we have a lot of fun and a great conversation. Basically I ended up telling him I like him a lot and got to the point of inviting him over for a weekend and he said yes. When I said that is a good thing he wanted me to like him he was all about it and said a lot of things that made me feel like he's at least interested. I don't see him a lot and all I've said since then is a morning text about him enjoying his day but I also feel like I'm annoying him to some extent. How can I keep his interest without being annoying? I want to talk to him but I don't want to scare him off being too forward too fast, I just want to know what's in store. He likes to joke around so if I send him memes of certain things, is that being desperate to talk to him? I'm just not really sure where to go from here now that he knows I like him...

Do you think he could be playing hard to get right now? Don't get me wrong, if I text him, we text, it's no different, but I'm always the one usually bringing something up. Should I try to ignore him and see if he'll start texting me good morning or something out of the blue? Will he? I don't want to miss out but he really liked me for the way I am and I think he likes that I'm different than most girls..

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a couple texts throughout the day is perfectly fine. Maybe it's a bit early for the morning texts (no pun intended).

Also, don't assume he's playing games. If he's not bringing up things, then that's not games it's just him not putting in any effort and losing the opportunity to talk with you more.

What Guys Said 5

• Talk about whatever you were talking about before you told him you liked him. Telling him doesn't mean it's all gotta be about romance, ya know... :-)

• Yep... same stuff... Just more of it. If he likes jokes on the phone... send away. Don't turn it into something weird and it shouldn't get weird.

• Lots of dudes suck at starting conversations, texting first etc for the same reason you're thinking about in terms of not being needy. Just do what you normally did before and see how it works out.

• Ask him about the weather

• oooh..you know what talk to him, tell him what you meant to him

• The space time continuum is a great topic or sometime the air speed velocity of a swallow ain't bad

• African or European?

With or without a coconut gripped by the husk?

• Uh I uh I don't know!

What Girls Said 1

• Do you think he could be playing hard to get right now? Don't get me wrong, if I text him, we text, it's no different, but I'm always the one usually bringing something up. Should I try to ignore him and see if he'll start texting me good morning or something out of the blue? Will he? I don't want to miss out but he really liked me for the way I am and I think he likes that I'm different than most girls..