Guys do you have a 'the one who got away?' like someone you liked but didn't date?

why didn't you ask her out or start something? can men be scared to start something if they're focused on school and work? or is it just that they just werent that into her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup.

She was like absolutely gorgeous (at least to me) and she could tell that I was shy and that I liked her as well.

She did like the most cutest thing I've ever seen a girl do and kind of like put herself "out there" so it would be easier for me to like approach/talk to her but I still didn't.

I'd like to say it was because I thought she was too young for me (I was in Year 12 at the time and she looked like she was in Year 7-8) but truthfully I was scared. I just couldn't believe like a girl like her would be interested in me.

Now I just can't help but wonder like what could have been.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, I always have those problem with women. It's because I'm scared to approach that's why I let them "got away".

• So the girl that I wish I had dated, or at the very least had sex with, was the short, kinda fat Mexican/jewish girl from high school. The reason I didn't make a move, aside from very suggestive text conversations, was we shared the same circle of friends and they would make a huge deal out of us going out. Who needs that drama?

• thats a ridiculous reason to lose a girl. friends from high school don't even last that long, people grow up and change after college.

• We had a falling out for other reasons and there's no way our relation ship would have lasted, but I still jerk off to her Facebook pictures.

• Three of em. The ones I really like tend to be taken before I meet em. It sucks.

• Yeah one of the most hottest girls in school asked me out and was intending on having sex with me and I rejected her cause I didn't really care. But I still really care. lol whatever.

What Girls Said 0