Farted and pooped while making out with a guy!

I have this big crush on a guy in my grade in high school. Well, at this party, we started talking and then he kissed me. I was so thrilled! We started making out. But I had been having stomach problems that week. Well, I got so excited when we were kissing that I accidentally farted and then pooped in my pants! Now everyone knows and I am so embarrassed. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would just apologize. It was unexpected, and there's no reason to burn the world for it.

• Well thanks, but still, everyone at school calls me Poo Girl now, and they all make fun of me all day and every day.

• Yes, it's really embarrassing however you just need to ignore them ,and don't fight back because they'll just persist to teasing you.

If you can just ignore them like it really never happened, then they'll just forget it as time passes.

What Guys Said 11

• Guys don't feed the troll.

• Change your identity.

• LMFAO! That's what I'd do. Think she's a troll tho. This can't possibly have happened.

• Move to Germany or Japan, there is a large audience for that kind of happenings ;)

• Move to a different school or deny everything. Rumors should die over in a few weeks to a month.

• take your pants off and smack your hands in it and squeeze some saying mud pieeeeesss

• Troll.

• O.o

that is all

• When he was f***ing ass girls are sometimes farts

• nasty. I suppose you need to wash your pants now.

• this must be a troll

• They make diapers for people like you poopy pants.

What can you do? Stop sh*tting on people for starters. I can smell you from here.

What Girls Said 6

• Change schools. No one is ever gonna forget this has happened. Try and make a new life for yourself. Sorry but that's just a fact. Ugh please tell me you made this up and this did not really happen to you. This is just the worst thing I have ever heard.

• LMAO awesome question! Has everyone forgotten by now?

• Big fake you can't be such a.. I'm not able to find the world, really.

Anyway to understand it's a fake it's enough watching the nickname

• What ever happened? I'm curious. Hope everything worked out well.

• Just keep farting

• see a doctor... this is not normal...