Oops!! I kissed his hand on a date!?

So it was our second date.. Everything is great but didn't get physical yet as I wana take it slow. But the thing is that I was placing my right hand on the table so he held it with his right had for like 5 minutes then I wanted to take my hand away to use it lol so as I pulled it away I raised our both hands close to my mouth and give it a fast light kiss!

Ah I don't know how that happend! Maybe cz I love hands the most.. I think he was so OK with it.. But isn't that stupid, I mean a guy should kiss his girl's hand not the other way round!

How bad or good is that ?!

Thank u

• Turn on
  • Turn off

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you kidding me? That's so adorable! I love it when any girl surprises me by attack hugging from the back, secretly crawling her hands onto mine, and yes, kissing them while she holds on to them if she's a girlfriend. It's so cute. I was even gifted chocolates once. It made my day!

A contemporary woman is all about confidence and expressing her love. The archaic idea of only men always taking the initiatives is totally outdated and redundant. Only a remarkably insecure guy who feels the need to be defensive of his 'male ego' would be agitated by such gestures. Others would be taken by delightful surprise, and that's always a good thing. And most guys can't resist a girl who mildly 'teases' like that.

What Guys Said 4

• Huge Turn On!

Good Job, I wouldn't think any less of you if you did that to me, I'd be Flattered to no end, & give you something just as Special next time we met

• He is a dude , as long as he is a dude there won't be a f*** given about the details and he may like the little trolling sense of the roll model image ^_^

• It's kind of cute.

• Turn on if anything

What Girls Said 1

• lol don't worry about it at all

if he brings it up just laugh it off

i don't think it's a big deal lol a little awkward, but nothing to sweat about

i don't think it's either a turn on or turn off, just neutral