At What Age Should A Woman Give Up?

I am 28 years old. I've dated a little, but guys have only dated me out of desperation, and dumped me when they could get hotter girls.

I hear over and over that girls are considered old/undesirable over the age of 30. If I haven't had any success before I turn 30, should I give up?

I should have said, what age should a woman give up if she hasn't had any success? Like I said, I am 28 years old and guys have never found me attractive. Should I try for the next 2 years and then just give up at 30?

Most Helpful Guy

• are you serious?! You will be desirable for a whole range of men and a whole range of ages at any point of you life... I mean .. there are men in their twenties that desire women in their 30s .. plus hey.. you are young in your 30s as well .. I would say someone is older if they start 50 ... Just try to work out to have confidence in year self... I mean.. people attract other people with their spirit and fun as much as with their looks and body.

Look.. this number thing is just a human invention.. what did humans do when they haven't invented the numbers huh? ...do you turn into a green alien when you turn 30?! comon!

frankly speaking men tell this stuff to women when they feel they are bitching around... but a great lady will be always a great lady . And she will have her admirers all her life.. snap out of this and live your life and stop counting!

What Guys Said 8

• Sure people can let themselves go...and become less attractive, but if that's not the issue with you...I would say you become undesirable to guys when you believe you're undesirable.

• This. I wish people could see this. You are what you THINK you are.

• You shouldn't believe them because a sane guy would chew his arm off before he gets caught in a relationship with a girl he thinks is ugly. Do not let strangers who are breaking up with you, tell you what you're worth. Instead get self assurance from God, family and friends. You should never give up...no matter what your age...or what you're doing. Colonel Sanders didn't sell his first piece of chicken until his mid to late 70's. Giving up on love, is giving up on yourself.

• But my friends think I'm ugly too... and God must, if He made me this way.

I don't think a guy would chew his arm off. If it's the difference between an ugly girl, or never having sex/being a virgin, I think they'd choose the ugly girl.

• that's not true. There are guys out there that find women older than 30 desirable. You're just in a slump, why are you going to give up? It happens to everyone.

• 28 year old women are pretty young and desirable to 40 year old men.

• no because theirs allways someone for everone just sit back and wait for him to come to you

• You should put together a diet and exercise plan to make yourself as hot as possible. Success will follow.

• Actually, women in their 30s are THE BEST!

• around the age of 22. All women are ugly after 30 and only have a few years left. My mom died at 29 and her mom and her mom and her mom and her mom and her mom and her mom and her mom and her mom. 100% of women over 30 instantly turn ugly and useless. Doctors still are having a hard time figuring out this phenomena.

• well, Asian are not..cause they have a baby face..lol

• :) and I am glad someone here appreciates a nice dose of sarcasm

• As long as you don't have a kid, you're still desirable for a few more years.

What Girls Said 4

• link

She's 37. I'd be willing to bet that, personality aside, the majority of men on this planet would find her or someone like her attractive. Age is just a number. I think getting "old" is a mindset and a choice.

• Have you ever kissed a guy?

• Yes, but the guys I have dated/kissed told me they were only with me because they were desperate and couldn't get anything better.

• ROFL Sorry but whoever says girls are undesirable after 30 must live in a cave.

There are even tons of younger guys in their 20's who love women in their 30s and *gasp* 40's and will hit on them!

Also, there are a lot of guys in their 30's and 40's who want girls that have a little more maturity.

So basically, you are at an ideal age.

Everyone has bad experiences and gets dumped and stuff. Sounds like you just had back luck with guys. It has nothing to do with your age.

You should give up when you are dead. Or if you just don't want a guy at the time.

• Give up? Are you kidding. Today, more women are waiting to marry until they are in their 30s. The thirties have been the best time of my life. Enjoy it. There are plenty of men that will be attacted to you. : )

• No, don't give up. It's all hogwash. Just date when you find the opportunity and make sure you're only hanging around guys of substance.