Frustrated about my dating life?

I am succesful in every other part of my life: School, family,sports, you name it. But my dating life has been so sad, unsuccesful and frustrating too. I am still a virgin too and I have never got a girlfriend either. I have kissed a couple of girls but that is it. All of what I have got is humilliations and getting step over. I am tired that m dating life sucks so much.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop being so hard on yourself.

You have successful in the most important aspects of your life, you should be happy. You don't need a girlfriend to feel a sense of accomplishment. Love will come whenever it's meant to be. Being in a relationship just to flaunt it is pointless.

I'm pretty sure there are a lot of girls who would like you if you were a bit more confident. Someone suggested dating websites, well you could try that. However, those platforms rarely work properly. Hence, I suggest you gain a bit more confidence and start taking matters into your own hands, meaning start being a bit more daring. The guys who get girls are not those who stay in a corner throwing themselves a pity party, those are the confident guys. Being confident means that even though you get rejected, it doesn't affect you as much because you know the grass is greener on the other side.

Pick yourself up a little !

What Girls Said 7

• Dont worry about it sweetie. Being a virgin isn't a bad thing, in fact I think its a good thing to save sex for when you are married. Maybe you are just trying to hard? You will find the right person at some point. :-)

• what exactly do you do that it's so frustrating? maybe try improving yourself - get out - enjoy yourself by having dinner alone. it will give you some sort of confidence if you can do this all by yourself. is it the girls that frustrate you? and if you are successful in sport - none of your friends that can set you up with a cute girl?

• Try a dating site if you can't meet people. Nothing wrong with that.

Btw, there's also nothing wrong with being a virgin. My best friend actually NEVER dates a guy who has had sex before.

• you are desi aren't you? lol

• Chin up my friend. I know its frustrating but you really have no reason to rush. Being a virgin isn't a bad thing, although the media makes it look like it is. You're a gentleman and you're going to meet a lady who you'll get to be happy with.

• you are still young, you have so much life to live! Just be faithful you will get what you want in life, if not then it wasn't meant to be.

• Focus on the things you are good at and already have like you mentioned, school, sports, family. You will meet someone when the time comes and she will appreciate all the things you have accomplished. There is nothing wrong with being a virgin, no need to rush it.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, you never asked a question, but I'll just say stop looking. Seriously, just stop looking, stop putting forth so much effort, and stop caring about your dating life.

Why do I say that?

Because when you stop looking, and focus on enjoying life for yourself and nobody else, you become much more attractive and eventually, a certain someone will show interest. Now, I'm not saying don't put yourself out there. If you're invited to a party or something, go...meet people...have fun, but don't go just for the sake of trying to find a date / girlfriend.

As far as the virgin thing goes, who cares. Much better to be a virgin than a guy who has slept with 20 women. Out of those two options, which is it that a good, honest girl would go after?

• guy slept w 20 women > virgin

• To each their own, but when the time comes for a guy to wanna settle down with a good girl, they tend to not go after the men who have gotten around.

• unfortuneately we guys are not owed anything from girls

• Stop trying so hard. Be likable and have fun.