Do guys like Good morning texts?

Guys, Do you like good morning text from girls?

Also, Would you rather be called boo or bae?

Example: Good morning bae

or

Example: Good morning boo

Which rather you be called?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes we do like a good morning text, but not all the time. The less you do it the more it means to us. As far as the nickname you should come up with one on your own it will mean that much more.

What Guys Said 2

• my ex used to text me good moring and I loved it, it meant that I was the first thing she thought of when she woke up, she would also call me boo (but most of my online friends call me that XD)

• yes I like both and are you on fabebook

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend likes it when I text good morning. However, he wakes up at 4am for his job and usually beats me to it! I don't get up until 7am for class haha

Also, I don't think any guy likes being called either of those names. I'm a girl and I'd cringe if mine called me those too lol.

I usually call him sweetie or baby/babe when we're just messing around. He loves calling me dear for some reason. I don't mind but it makes me feel kinda old ha

• ...no. lol Good morning texts are thoughtful but "boo"?..."BAE"? fckn seriously? lmao! Never again.

Come up with something cute of your own :)

• Good question. I always text goodnight but rarely good morning.