How to get him to settle down?

theres this guy, he wanted to have a date with me so hard. he asked me 10 times out before I actually wanted to go on a date with him. so I did last summer and we started seeing each other whenever he was in town. (because he's travelling a lot to different countries because of his work)

so he never stays longer than one week here, where I live. every time he comes home, he will call me to come to his place. we are always having fun and a great time. we are happy together but as soon as he leaves the country he won't text me or call me or anything. I don't even know where he is when he's not here.

in the beginning it was different. he did text me or at least tell me where he is going.

when I text him on Facebook, he won't even open my message though he does stuff on his profile.

i would love to have a relationship sometime, because I think we are perfect for each other but I don't know how to tell him. I am afraid he'll run when I start talking about a relationship.

every time he leaves, I feel like it fires us some steps back. that's why I am afraid to tell him that I have feelings for him, because I don't know if its too early for that.

when he's here everything's great and he gives me the feeling he really likes me, but as soon as he leaves I have the feeling he forgets totally about me.

what should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should really consider having a relationship with him.

He travels a lot and that's really stressful, and he needs some time off that's why he's always inviting you whenever around town.

About the not calling/texting before leaving, he just don't want to hurt you when he's going somewhere. Saying goodbye is always hard, and under some unforeseen circumstances, he might never see you again.

What Girls Said 0