Alone in a closet- did he want to kiss me??

Okay I know you might think I was too young, but please read this and tell me what you think. This has been bugging me a lot the past few days.

Okay this happened two years ago when I was 11. We were at my parent's friends' house. I'm really shy so I don't talk much to people I newly meet. We were playing hide and go seek with their kids. Kurt was 12, and his room was off limits. We played a few rounds, and in one round, Kurt took me in his room and in his closet and told me that no one could find us there. Well duh, it was off limits, no one would look there.

It was dark in the closet, so he got his PSP and turned it on so he could see me. He asked me why I didn't talk and told me to talk. I was still shy though. He kept staring at me. After a few minutes he said we should go out now.

When we got out, Kurt's younger sister whispered in my ear and told me that she thought he had a crush on me. Kurt overheard and started hitting hsi sister with a pillow and told her that he didn't. I felt awkward around him after that. And then I started to think he liked me too because he kept helping me hide and we were even in a bathtub together because we were hiding.

We left, and then we never saw each other again. Now I'm older, I keep thinking that Kurt wanted to kiss me there in the closet. I guess I'll never know. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• it's possible but he also suggested leaving so maybe he chickened out...like you said guess you'll never know

• thats really cute... yeah he did. but he didn't know how... soo cute