Fun unique ways to kiss?

My boyfriends been having a hard time. I have even kin of a butt head dealing with emotional problems and I wanted to make it up to him. I'm going to visit him on Sunday and he recently told me we don't kiss enough anymore. So I want to surprise him with a great kiss! Or make out suggestions. Not like any type of sex please but creative answers will really help! I want to spice things up and let him know how special he is to me! He just got knee surgery and could use the love ;) thanks guys!

*been kind of a butt head

Most Helpful Guy

• I think spontaneous kisses are the best. Like grabbing your girl from behind and then just planting a deep kiss and teases. Idk, everyone is different .

What Guys Said 7

• Snowball?

• your getting a lot of blowjob answers lol. I don't know anything about kissing so I can't help you :/

• I know it pisses me off! I specially said not to give those answers! Obnoxious

• Ignore

• I know guys like these are the ones that make girls think they're a bunch if horny losers. I mean girls can be sluts but they don't say stupid stuff like this

• Pull him really close when you kiss him, kiss his bottom lip it's a turn on in most people, tease it out a little bit, other than that kissing's kissing.

• Well it doesn't necessarily have to be a kiss. Like I kiss/like lick his ear and he really likes that. We don't have any type of sex though so it's gotta have its boundaries. But trust me, I like to tease in kissing!

• Oh kiss his neck then :)

• Any special way? Sometimes I do kiss his neck. I really likes when he kisses mine.

• Get on top of him, start kissing him and put your hands on his cheeks, slowly go down with your hands to his chest and rub and pinch his chest, maybe get under his t-shirt with your hands...

• Pinch his chest? Like give him a purple nurple? Because I do tht sometimes but not in a making out setting. More like I'm trying to be obnoxious. Hahah

• I speak dutch, I'm from Belgium...

• Super cool! I've been to Europe once, and only to France. You hope perhaps for my honey moon to I back to Europe. I loved it so much.

• a blowjob is always better than a kiss.

• Well I think it's disgusting so not helpful.

• And I made it clear from the beginning I was not one to take it as wonderful. So there is no point in insisting on it

• okay..good luck with your kiss. bubye...

• Try kissing while sucking on altoids. This also works when you focus on other fun areas of the body.

• The only special kiss I can think of is below the belt. To be honest there's not much you can do to enhance a kiss. It is what it is.

• Well I'm not like that so I'm afraid your comment isn't helpful

• Sorry. {BETTER ADVICE: give him a long cinematic kiss and tell him you love him, that'll do the trick}

• Haha thanks that's better :)

What Girls Said 2

• I think the best kisses are unexpected, and guys tend to like it when girls are a bit aggressive. So my suggestion is to surprise him by pinning him against the wall/grabbing is face and kissing him. :) Basically just act super enthusiastic about getting to kiss him.

• Thanks that's a good idea! I've given him spontaneous kisses but they're always really light little ones

• lol, you've been watching a lot of "The Notebook" :P

• Hahah perhaps I should just watch a marathon of romance movies before I go over :)

• Barely brush your lips against his and when he goes for more, pull back to tease him a bit. Then push him against a wall and kiss him passionately.

or

We he isn't facing you, say his name and when he turns to face you have your face close to his and go in for a kiss.