Ok girls after a first date what would you be more comfortable with?

1. a quick hug

2. a nice long hug...

3. a kiss on the cheeks or forehead..

4. a kiss on the lips

5. a nice sensual kiss...or

6. depends on how well the date went...

Most Helpful Girl

• It ALWAYS depends on how the date went. If it went really well and I was REALLY into him, I'd take a kiss on the cheek or forehead (then some more talking like you do when you aren't ready to leave each other) and then a nice sensual kiss and a hug. However, if the date wasn't that great and I wasn't into him I'd do a quick hug and then go.

I'm just the type that if we like each other I can't wait for a kiss...

What Girls Said 8

• It really depends. As a rule I don't allow kisses on the lips for the first date due to the risk of coming off as "easy."

anything below that is fine though, unless the date clearly went horribly lol. I rarely refuse a hug, which is perfectly appropriate even among friends.

• Are you saying you allow kissing to occur anywhere below the lips: as long as there is no kissing on the lips?

• Dang...that TOTALLY looks wrong. to clarify, I meant like < kissing (i.e. hugging) not below the lips!

• I know what you were trying to say. I was just giving your words a dirty spin. =D

• generally I'd say #3 if it went well.

• It would be 6 I guess, I would say you should go for a hug and kiss on the cheek or forehead if you're unsure, the girl will let you know what is right from there most likely. If the date did not go well in her opinion she will probably pull away quickly from the hug, and if it went well she'll like the hug and welcome the kiss on cheek/forehead, or lips depending.

• depends on how well the date went...but usually on the first date its a kiss on the cheek or forehead.

• usually 6 but 3 or 4 will almost always be okay with me as long as it's not in like a pervy way

• probably # 6...but I mean if their is like what seems to be a good moment for it then # 4 sometimes hugs can be kinda akward...

• The most I would do on a first date is kiss on the cheek.

• It depends on the girl really.

What Guys Said 0