Could he still be interested in me?

I just got back in touch with a guy I met late in my senior year of high school. It's been almost 2 years and I never forgot about him, so I decided to chat with him on Facebook and see how he's doing. He told me he'd been thinking about me and we've been texting almost every day for about 2 weeks now.

I'm trying to figure out if it's a friendly thing or if he might still like me a little. He basically writes me paragraphs in texts. He makes sure to reply to everything I say. I've never known a guy to write so much and take the time to do it. He also writes me really long goodnight texts. And he has told me several times how he remembers me being really sweet.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but is it possible he could be interested in more than friendship?

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe, I'm kind of the same way, long paragraphs, address it all, and well if you want to make sure, ask him to hang out, you'll c how much he really is willing to put into u

• Yes, he's clearly interested in you more than a friend.

He's already investing too much time and effort into talking to you, that's the big green flag.

What Girls Said 0