Did I weird him out he's ignoring me?

Hi I'm a 17 year old girl btw

So there's this who graduated last year, and we sorta talked in school but barely. He was friendly and relatively nice.

Back in school I was obese no one really wanted to be my friend, though they would talk to me sometimes. Iwas eccentric and had a neat personality though, but I was a introvert shy and socially awkward. Anyway I lost 60 lbs and people are nicer ( though I'm not really hit on) stared at though. Anyway. I've posted pictures of myself on Facebook but still this guy just texted me out of the blue, I don't think the two are related.

Well he's out of school now and I'm homeschooling. Anyway he's started texting me out of nowhere, he's done this 3 times now, and I thought he'd leave me alone after the first couple times id sort of ignore him but now we've been talking for a couple of days, he usually texts first.

The first time he texted me was asking for artwork for his band which I drew for him, he also asked my favorite music but I didn't reply. He texted a couple months later saying hi but I didn't reply, and now he's texting me again months later and so I was nice and talked to him and he's texted me for like a day and a half.

Well were talking about favorite foods or something

And was like

" this better"

And I replied

"Yeah we'll that's a matter of opinion so> :p on you ha ha

And he hasn't replied back for like all night and half today and I'm kinda worried I weirded him out or my text sounded weird.

Its not like I'm trying to impress him but he's sort of this really hawt Scene/punk guy ( not wimpyish though) and he's way out of my league I'm pretty sure( I'm attractive but his previous gfs are scene and gorgeous and stick thin, I'm not fat but I'm short wide due to bone structure) , but I didn't want to run him off as a friend I was just being myself.

This is why I hate texting, it always sounds awkward.

Why do you think he's texting me? It's not like I'm interesting, most people call me weird or intimidating or make fun of me I think? Do you think he thinks I'm playing games by ignoring him, cause I was sick and ignored him for hours yesterday and he texted back first again. Do you think he's just making fun of me or thinks I'm desperate or something? Ives never mentioned the artwork he wanted again either? Or was he trying to be my friend or something? Still he's texting persistently well up until now.

Do you think I weirded him out? I mean maybe I was too compulsive since we aren't good friends? I mean he usually replies back immediately or texts me a couple hours later? Did I sound flirtatious or mean or something? I wasn't trying to

I can live either way, because I'm used to it. As fat girl I wanted friends but now I realized how people treated me do I'm just not interested anymore, I'm not really interested in romance either tbh. I'm used to being alone and I don't understand people well I'm bad socially awkward. I constantly say something dumb.

I wasn't trying to be flirtatious I was trying to be nice because I'm sort of depressing cynical. By the way I called him by his name in that text also cause he kept saying my name in texts. I noticed he also broke up with girlfriend but his status still says married on Fb. I can't make Friends with guts cause I guess they think in always flirting now a days. I don't want a relationship