Is kissing a big deal to you?

If you are drunk and just having fun, is a kiss that big of a deal? How far is too far?

Most Helpful Guy

• On psychological levels it is possible for people to become emotionally attached, or make a romantic connection based on just kissing alone. Sometimes when a person gets attached like that, they can make it into a big deal. So the short answer is: Yes, sometimes.

Alas, the question of "how far is too far?" is a lot harder to answer, as this is something that can vary from person to person. There is no good answer to that question. Unfortunately, you'll have to make a judgment call. I'm sorry that I can't help you better on that question.

What Guys Said 3

• In light of the previous question on GAG that I read which got me thinking about germs tonight, viz. about Chuck E'Cheese, yes, a kiss is a big deal. CDC statistics show that 30% of the U.S. population has hepatitis A. There are many additional fun little diseases communicated by kissing. As such, I only kiss women I really like, ie, no bar slobs.

• Not really. don't mind kissing if feelings is mutual.

• When you are drunk and single it is all fun and good as long as you are safe and it is consensual.

What Girls Said 4

• I would't know because I've never been kissed, but that just makes my first kiss more of a big deal. If it's not your first kiss, then I guess it's not a big deal. If you have a boyfreind and he's not the one who kissed you, then yeah, that's a big deal. But if your just drunk, then no, you are not liable for anything you did and it's not a big deal.

• Yes,I don't simply kissing with a guy that doesn't have connection with me.It because kissing relate to emotional feeling towards someone.

• no kissing is not a big deal wen you are drunk but that also depends on if you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend and too far is when you go home and wake up naked next to them

• used to be a big deal, but then I started doing it like crazy like it was nothing... but that was when I was a teen and horny all the time (and drinking/partying) now It's back to being a big deal I guess.