What should I wear for a coffee date / "break up date" ?

He didn't literally say break up, but he said things has been going downhill. So it's better to meet up for a closure. He ends the text with my pet name.

Should I dress hot like first date to win him back? cos if it fails he can remember me as someone hot and knows what he's missing?

What Guys Said 1

• It's best if you'll just wear a really comfortable casual clothing. Nice sweater, jeans, casual shoes, and a little fix of your hair.

He just wants to spend more time with you and to make things burn with passion and love again.

• "He just wants to spend more time with you and to make things burn with passion and love again."

passion and love? you mean he wants me as a booty call?

• Be optimistic. This may be the turning point of your relationship.

• Hopefully...

What Girls Said 1

• Dressing hot won't change his mind, and if it would, it would only be for a while, not long. Just dress casual: jeans, nice shoes, nice shirt, ... Just like you would just to hang out with some friends. If you'll dress up for him, he'll know.