Date cut short because I felt sick. Should I make it up to him?

Actually it wasn't a date haha, but I do like him. I have GERD (basically acid reflux) and really bad anemia. We went out to dinner and I was feeling terrible already, but I didn't want to cancel. So I didn't eat or drink much, but I had a nice time talking to him.

So we went back to his house and he invited me in to hang out for a bit, but I declined because I felt like throwing up lol. He didn't seem upset, but I feel bad. Anyways, I'm only in town for the weekend (we're from the same town, but he's away at college now), so I'm going back home today and I won't see him for at least a month. Do you think I should try to stop by and see him before going home?

Most Helpful Girl

• YES. Make it up to him, or at least give him an explanation so he doesn't think he did anything wrong and so he knows that you do like him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0