Artistic/ Rocker/ Indie and or Hipster guys would you date a Black Girl?

guys would you date a black girl?

please comment about specifics!

• Just wanna see the answers
    73% (8)45% (5)59% (13)Vote
  • Nope
    9% (1)18% (2)14% (3)Vote
  • Yes I would, and I am a black hipster/artsy/indie/ or rocker guy
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Yes I would, and I am a NONblack hipster/artsy/indie/ or rocker guy
    18% (2)37% (4)27% (6)Vote
  • Yes I would and I am a Mixed hipster/artsy/indie/ or rocker guy
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would don't know what you mean by specifics but I'm Caucasian.

0|0
    0|0
    • haha thanks for answering! I ment if your not like the guy I described (artsy, rocker ect) then what are you like, jock? preppy? southern? Caliboy/ surfer? skater? ect

• Show All
    • Im really glad to hear you say all of that! You are my favorite person! Where I live, I have heard time after time the guys I like say that they would never date a black girl and so its good to hear that its not everyone. thank you so much!

• Your welcome you should probably avoid those kind of people as they will only fill your mind with negative thoughts that aren't true if a guy says he would never date a black girl he's not worth dating himself and is a fool.

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't date anyone prepared to date a hipster, regardless of race.

1|2
    2|0
  • Artistic/rocker type here, I would If she's attractive in body and spirit. I'm not specifically into black girls but there are some amazing ones out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, but I only fit artistic from the above list.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for answering! What do you like in a girl?

• Cute, smart, passionate, honest, respectful, trustworthy, reliable, caring, a deep personality that I find interesting, etc. Someone like me, that I can relate to. I know a lot, and have a lot of interests so whatever she's into, I've probably already had a hand in at some point in my life. =P I don't really have a problem finding people with overlapping interests, just people that have a depth that makes me really appreciate them, and the character to really trust them... Pretty girls are a

• dime a dozen for me. Not easy to find one with the personality I need though. =|

• Not any of those, but I would I guess. I don't see why I'd care about her race.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehhh I'm a white rocker and I'm not attracted to black girls

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm black and I attract a LOT of hipster, artsy, rocker & indie white guys. I'd say they make up about 60% of the people that are attracted to me. Where I live there aren't many hipster/artsy/indie/rocker guys that are black (there's maybe like 2 lol, the rest of the guys here are "CaliSwag" types) so I haven't attracted any of those..

A couple of the guys that have been attracted to me were mixed & hipster/rocker guys.

0|0
    0|0