Guys if you hate girls so much, why date them?

Not so much in my real life but on this website all I hear is guys complaining about this or that with girls. If they bother you so much, why not ignore them? You can't change an entire population so why not either A suck it up an find the positives kn the gender or B run into the mountains and only worry about your manly instincts, where you dot have to have a job,shave, or care about woman's emotions? Like honestly guys are such whiners on here and although yes there are DEFINITELY obnoxious thigs about women, guys, you aren't the natural gems you think you are. I personally go for A, because guys are for the most part awesome especially the ones who don't whine like thirteen yer old girls on their first period. Ill get off my soap box now ;)

I am not an angry raging PMSig girl asking this as some have read into it. Just a curious question since I know most guys aren't like that!

Most Helpful Guy

• I love women. With one I married. Sometimes it is hard to find the right woman and vice versa.

What Guys Said 23

• First things first, you sound like a whiny twelve year old with your message. Also, this seems a little hypocritical in itself as you are bitching about men, which makes you one of the many women who also love to complain.

PEOPLE like to complain about things they don't understand and the opposite gender is simply one of those things. Men and women rarely understand one other and thus this leads to conflict. Besides very few men actually hate the way women are, this is simply a website for a lot people who have been hurt by the opposite gender and there only seems to be disdain. And there are certain men who do begin to dislike women in general because they date the same type of girls which leads them to a bad conclusion, this same logic goes for the women who say "All men are jerks" or whatnot.

It is, also, impossible to say that there are not certain stereotypes about each gender which hold no validity. Such as women tend to be more verbal about their affections while men try to show their affection through actions. This is not true in all cases but has some validity to it and with that comes non understanding as people can only understand the way they think and process and not the way others do.

Lastly, asking men to quit women is simply a dumb dumb statement to make. You can't just quit your biological attraction nilly willy.

• Obviously you're one of the FEW guys in talking about

• And of course it's a dumb statement. I meant t that way. A dumb answer to a dumb problem.

• Did you even read my question because half of what you said I also stated. I didn't say all guys I just noticed a lot on this website are like that. I'm not bitching just wondering why guys would complain so much and hate women yet want them. Seems stupid to me. Anyways as I said I agree with most of what you wrote so you getting upset makes no sense.

• I generally agree with you about guys on here. I'm going to ask you a question though.. Would it bother you if guys had this cultural notion to tell all the girls they know to "suck it up and deal with it instead of acting like thirteen year old girls on their first period" whenever girls vent or whine about something? I'm just curious if you hold both genders to the same expectations.

• Of course if either gender are being ridiculous they need to just get over it.

• If a guy is being a d bag or horny loser or if a girl is being an inconsiderate controller I think they have a reason to vent for that specific person but not the whole freakin gender

• I agree :) Thanks for answering. I completely agree with you then haha

• Essentially, guys are lied to about how women are growing up, and in particular are often told that 'nice girls' aren't like xyz. So their first reaction when they start finding most girls aren't how they thought they would be is to blame the girls. Most move past it and come to accept women as they are and maybe even to appreciate them as they are.

Though I'd say many don't. They fall in love with some particular woman but still don't think much of women in general.

• Because if a man goes to a woman with his problem she will definitely have a simple solution; that's if the guy can suck up his balls to talk. If the woman goes to the guy about a problem, she will "bitch"; the guys' solution will be wrong and all hell breaks loose! This makes the woman a valuable asset to problem solving and the man obsolescent (not good for the dudes' ego but whatever). So I guess what I've been trying to say is, that girls are built tough on the inside while guys are tough on the outside. How can a man resist a strong attractive woman. I can't say much more after that, it's all unwritten and pronounceable. Just try not to crush us guys with your ego. Still love you all.

• Lol of course this place has many whiners...guys and girls. People google lame stuff like..."I hate women, I can't get laid I hate women, Why do women hate me etc etc and it leads them to GAG. Hurt people hurt people and this place has lots of people that want to lash out. Oh and by the way...women are a pain in the ass but I love em :P

• Lol I agree. I can be a pain in the butt too but I'd like to think I have some redeeming qualities.

• Haha my name comes from a web comic. It's so awesome. Haha

• I haven't whined about a girl in ages, and I learned my lesson then. The best way to get over something, is to keep yourself active. No two people are alike, so it varies. I usually just tend to try and help others that need help. It's sad that some of us are "ruined" by others, whether by a girl or a guy, but we shouldn't hate the rest of the gender population just because someone wronged us.

• True that brother! I had a terrible experience with an ex but guess what? My current boyfriend is the best! You can't judge an entire sex based off of even five bad experiences.

• Hm. True. :nod: We all have our experiences. You learn to carry on a treat each person as an individual.

• We don't hate women, we love women. You can tell that most of the anti-women questions are made by bitter just about teens who've barely even hit puberty yet. Those tend to have titles like "Why do girls hate ugly guys :'(" and polls in which the closest to a decent option is something in the lines of "because we're all monsters who just want c*ck and cash" among a lot of other crap like that. Most of those are even anonymous questions, which just furthers the previous point.

It's kind or ironic that you've just made a whiny paragraph about whining, though.

• As an added note, girls also whine plenty more here than in real life. It's nothing short of amazing to see 10 "Does him texting me a wink instead of "xoxo" mean he hates me? Guys are all jerks!" type of questions every couple of hours.

• It's taking a lot of energy not to wittily retort about the **** and cash remark. ^__^

• Go ahead and do it, it's not my opinion anyway:p

• Guys only whine on here because they can't get a girl because they are too shy to go for what they want. I'm one of them but I try to keep my whining to a minimum lol

• Well I appreciate that. This site makes me feel like all guys hate women and I'm like "why the crap? Why not all go gay then since you seem to think your gender is fantastically perfect and shut up?!" If a specific girl is annoying you OK I understand that but generalizing the entire gender annoys me to no end!

• I'm the same way online I can act like a jerk, but in real life I'm really shy, polite, and kind.

• "The bet way to judge a man is to watch him when he thinks no one is" I thin it could be twisted to apply here. @swisscheese, we need to be our best at all times or else our integrity is ruined

• "You can't change an entire population so why not either A suck it up an find the positives kn the gender or B run into the mountains and only worry about your manly instincts.

That's quite a statement coming from the a member of the gender who has spent the last 50 years trying to change men.

Actually, guys love girls in general. We all know there are some good ones out there so just think of us as being frustrated and disappointed but optimistic. :)

• But the things guys on here complain about aren't things like "why can my wife beat me and I have to suck t up?" Or " why can women vote but not me?" Let's be honest it's way different. It's more like " how come girls only have to look pretty?" Which isn't true, btw

• Like if you wanna ask a question why your girlfriend is a psycho or why this girl is so shallow you go for it but don't clump the entire gender into your troll fest. Some POEPLE just suck but not one or the other gender haha

• I understand your point and I agree. In general, girls tend to behave in a more mature manner than guys, especially at your age, and I think that's part of it.

• I don't hate girls at all. They're freakin awesome. There are some bad ones, but the same thing can be said for all people.

• because we get angry that we have to fix or change, improve about something in order for us guys to be attractive to them, it's like they won't just like and accept us for who we are already

• I don't go up to a guy and say,"if you want me you better change" however; I have certain standards so if you don't meet them sorry but I'm not lowering my standards so you have keep your bad habits. Like my boyfriend before we started dating knew I was a good girl so he stopped swearing and drugs and drinking. I never once told him he had to. But to be with me in a relationship he knew I as a person wouldn't tolerate that. That's life dude, not just relationships. Just because girls want real

• I can understand that. What girls can give comes naturally, like affection and homemaking while guys have to go out and figure something to provide. I'd like to be on the opposite side actually. The grass is always greener on the other side.

• And girls can be passive but guys can't, the social norm, rule that the guy has to make the move and ask out pisses me off hardcore that I feel like exploding out of frustration

• I find it has to do with two things ( for guys who dislike women). The first is they date the same type of girls and expect different results. The second is they ( like most people in general)want to blame someone else for their problems that they create.

• I agree. They're looking for a certain person which isn't that person

• mmm... isn't it always easier to blame somebody else for something, especially something more complex (like a relationship!)

• True. I really shouldn't take it personally eh? I don't really get mad just hurts my feelings!

• sorta, but if something so general like this is getting to you, maybe it's taking the place of something else? that's all I was trying to say :)

• I won't understand...somehow I like girls and like to date them.

Weird huh?

• So in assuming you don't complain about how they have life easier and how stupid they are right?

• I'm fine with that. Doesn't matter much to me.

• it's a love hate-thing, can't live with them but can't live without them

• Girls do the same. They complain about men, yet still go after them (unless they're gay). I think it's just nice to be able to complain. No one ever tells me I can't, so why shouldn't I?

• Complaining and being resentful are different. That's what I'm thinkin

• Because resentment tends to change into vengeance. Complaining is just, well, complaining

• Its the internet for a reason 99% of the time people make up sh*t to look better then what they are.

Don't forget to have some cheese. :)

• The horrible situation we are in isn't just because of women. It's a collaborative effort of both women and government. Distancing yourself from just one wouldn't really solve anything. ^^'

• The penis and the brain. Two parts always at battle

• that's why I don't date them?

• I don't think the guys who hate girls get dates.

• Well in all honesty who'd want to date someone that hates them?! Aside from my dad marrying my stepmother...

• Au contraire. Guys will "put up with it" because they don't want to be away from girls. Which is dumb if they make you so mad

• I guess? Like you said, that would be dumb if that's the case. If someone hates girls, he would not date them. Have sex maybe, but not date where there are emotional intentions, etc

• Because guys can't live with girls and guys can't live without them but mostly the 2nd part.

• i don't hate girls , but they hate me for being ugly

What Girls Said 1

• They don't hate women. They hate the fact that it is so difficult for them to get a date, relationship. Most men who complain, don't complain about women being women, they complain about how it is hard for men to find one, and then take their anger out on women having nothing to do to get men at their feet.

• I agree this is the case a lot.

• OMG quick someone give her a medal this is the best answer ever. I'm not joking finally someone gets it.

• the damn truth!