Would you date a woman like me?

Im 24 been married twice and working on my second divorce. Do you think I have too much baggage?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes I would.. I understand that marriage for some people is a sort of sacred contract.. but I won't judge anybody's circumstances .. lets take people who won't have sex before marriage .. or wouldn't live with anybody before marriage . They have no shot at relationships except the marriage venue... it is not like they don't take marriage lightly but for them ... it becomes like other people's boyfriend girlfriend relationships..

For the lady that started this thread.. you shouldn't worry too much about what people say here.. just go ahead with what you firmly believe is right and see what is out there.. people have all sort of ideas then they meet someone and bang ... :) don't over think it and live year life.

What Guys Said 17

• I might, but I also might not. Before we got serious at all, I'd need to hear the whole story, and then I'd make a judgement about YOUR judgement. Honestly, you don't have a very good track record, and there are usually some underlying reasons for that, and it's those underlying reasons that would make me wary.

• IF I was looking, I might give it a try, just to be able to judge if it's been all your fault or not.

(but I'm not looking)

• Im sorry I probably wouldent date someone like this because ide feel like I was just anther guy and I wasn't special to her.. I guess I would though if we were both in real love with each other and I could tell she's serious about me everybody makes mistakes and the baggage part don't know depends on how the marriages ended and how you handled em and how its affected you.

• Which dating style you date? Old style, you date while living with your parents for 3-4 years than marry. Or the modern style, same but after 3 years living with your parents, you move out with you boyfriend and live together for at least 2-3 years to make sure nothing changes, that way give you time to see if he is the right guy to marry.

I personally like the modern style. Because I want to be careful who I am going to marry.

Also, do a introspection. What are you doing wrong and what type of guy not to look for. Because this is your second divorce. I mean what is the reason of this two divorces? Time?unfaithful? jealousy?

• Date? Sure. Seriously consider marrying? nope. Two divorces by the time you're 24? Really? How does something like that even happen? Unfathomable.

• It depends how much baggage you can dump! If I were trying to marry a 24 year old and I constantly got reminded of your previous marriages (baggage) I would probably be freaked at the alter and have a nervous breakdance. I say drop everything and be fresh about it! Goodluck!

• Do you have a lot of baggage? Girl, I'd date you only if I owned a f.ucking plane.

• Um, there's got to be some sort of significant issue. So, no I personally wouldn't want to deal with that.

• Depends if you have kids or not

• you only have too much baggage if it gets in the way of something important

• seems like marriage suits you ill,try to look for relationship until you feel you can have a family

• if you're getting divorced twice now, I'd be taking a look in the mirror and taking a good hard look. self-evaluation time.

I wouldn't date a girl like this unless she underwent some personal growth. it's all on you.

• Probably not, because once it comes to the second divorce I would wonder if you're the problem or your spouse. Regardless, if there's attraction and chemistry things like this could be left behind and maybe I would date a women like you.

• I'd assume I would become ex husband number 3. If you don't have kids, there might be a chance for that, I guess.

• everyone makes mistakes...twice at 24 would make me wonder if you were impulsive though

• I wouldn't date you for religious reasons, but I'm sure there's someone out there for you.

• I think everyone deserves a clean-slate, but I would tread very lightly. I have 2 friends who married young and are both now divorced. All of my cousins that were married young, are divorced. I think that it just shows a lack of responsibility and impulsiveness. So sure, I'd give you a chance with dating but there are a lot of red flags that I would walk around.

What Girls Said 0