Kissing with Makeup?

This guy just asked me out that I kinda work with (I'm a volunteer and he's working on construction in the building). We don't know each other very well and one of the things I'm worried about is the fact that I wear full coverage foundation to hide my scars and it comes of kinda easily (I'm pretty oily). Whenever someone finds out that I wear makeup they're really surprised and can't tell that I have almost a full face of acne discolored scars, so I guess I out it on pretty well. My worry is that when we kiss my makeup might rub off on him or on his shirt if we hug.

A little more info, I'm black he's white so it will be kinda obvious. Also he's about 19 and I'm 16, so I don't know is he would be a little more mature and understanding about this.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it is something that is holding you back from a relationship or being intimate with someone then you should fix that problem first. You need to get to the point where you are confident enough to not wear as much makeup. This can take some time depending on your skin. I went through a couple months of bad acne and sought out every treatment I could. Stress was the cause, so I had to wait for it to go away. After all of the medicines and treatments my skin was seriously damaged. You should use cleansers and toners and makeups that have minimal ingredients. Otherwise your skin will never look better. What I did was purchased Cetaphil facial cleanser for normal to oily skin. I wash every morning and before I go to bed. Then I use Dickinson's Witch Hazel face toner- you can buy this at like CVS for 5 bucks.(make sure its for the face though, it contains less alcohol) After rubbing that on my face and letting it dry I use an oil free moisturizer with vitamin E (restores your skins hydration levels). After using this method for about a month you should notice a huge difference in the oiliness and texture of your skin. There's more.. lol...mineral makeup is really a god send. I use everyday minerals makeup, its amazing, GREATT coverage, I use intensive, and they let you try free samples for only like $3 shipping, great great deal! As a base which is the only thing I have found that keeps me oil free all day, I mean all day! is MAC Prep and Prime SPF 50, its a little on the pricey side but its totally worth it trust me. You just put this on your face, only a thin layer or it will feel thick and will leave a white residue-start small if you need more add, before your makeup let it dry all the way and ta da! I hope this helps with your skin which seems to be holding you back from dating. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Lady,trust your self and go foward.Dont discourage ur self to enjoy time with this whity.There's no bariers ahead of you to have this guy.u ARE MAKING THIS BARRIERS SO REMOVE EM AND SPEED UP TO MAKE LOVE!

What Girls Said 5

• try using oil free make up. that's what I use. I do hav some parts of my face which are oily but I don't have acne. use that and a translucent powder

be confident and talk to him more. I'm sure things will work out well

• im sure its fine! it just shows that you put effort into your appearance. as long as the amount of makeup isn't overwhelming, then I'm sure its fine and they like it just the same. also, many girls fret over this, but you have to tell yoruself, most guys don't notice when girls wear makeup-as long as it looks natural, you're good!

• I know how that is. I have scars on my chest, and I'm afraid to like, be intimate with a guy like that. Maybe what you need is to look into some make-up tips. And then later, if you find out he really REALLY likes you, maybe you can let him know. My ex-girlfriend (I'm bi) was cool with it once we started getting closer, so... Just do that, and you won't go wrong. :]

• dont worry about it! its happened to me all the time where it rubs off, and I make a huge deal, while he doenst even notice!

• you should know what make-up to wear=)