Guys why would he start dating a girl the same day he left me?

daniel and I broke up after 9months...new years eve he texted an said he wanted to break up he called me fat and said he didn't love me anymore...but he started dating a really big girl the same day...why the hell would he do that?

either way he is a low life douche bag I just needed opinions on it and I havnt talked to him
i never cheated on him but he always accused me of f***ing his cousin and random guys...so I just assumed he was cheating and had a guilty councious (spelling?) so I prepared myself for the breakup and showed no emotion

Most Helpful Guy

• He was definitely trying to hurt you, not just break up with you. Guys generally only do that for revenge sake, so I would he say he either discovered something you did, or he became convinced that you did something.

As for getting with a new girl the same day, even one who was a really big girl... well, that's just guys. You may not see a lot of it on this website, because so many guys here don't date... but in the real world, guys can move on from a relationship almost instantly. Especially when they want to hurt the ex, because the faster they move on to someone else, the more self-doubt it causes in the ex. "Did he *ever* have any feelings for me? How could he have, when he can get over me so quickly?"

As a guy, I would say that he was hurt. And so he's hurting you back in the best way he knows how - dump you, insult you, and move on to another girl in 3 seconds flat.

What Guys Said 1

• He was probably dating her before the day he left you

• I would say this is your best bet. for him to work that fast there had to be something in place before.

What Girls Said 6

• He never really cared for you and wanted a way out. He is a jerk, good riddance that its over. You don't want someone like that in your life.

• You really shouldn't care, that's one of the rudest break-up I've ever heared!

• Sounds like a douche. No other explanation

• He was probably already dating her or doing her.

• very disrecpectful. leave him alone and move on!

• i am we had a little fight a few days after he left and I got what I wanted to say to him in that argument...im laughing out loud a lot because I have lose 15lbs since we broke up and his girlfriend is gaining weight and she doesn't realize how much of a dbag he is she will find out once they get into a fight

• He never cared for you to begin with. Calling you fat was really rude! Leave him be and ignore him.