Girls... Would you go to a shooting range for a date?

To be more specific, like somewhere in the first 5 dates with a new guy, if he invited you to go shooting with him would you be up for it? Why or why not?

To me, it's a fun way to spend a few hours. I think it'd be a good idea since it would allow me to teach a girl about guns and gun safety. There's ample opportunity to stand close and touch her (not like that, you pervs) while showing her how to stand and aim and whatnot. Plus, usually there's some adrenaline involved which makes everyone feel happy and alive, which is perfect for a date.

So girls, who'd be up for it? And if you wouldn't, would you react poorly to the idea, as in, would it make you lose interest in the guy?

And, if I were to take a girl, it wouldn't be the whole date, we'd do other stuff after, I'm not that selfish.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah why not, it's fun!

• Well, you know, some people are just scared of stuff like that.

What Girls Said 10

• Absolutely, yes! I've been wanting to go to one for a long time actually, so I'd be thrilled.

• Definitely, I've always wanted to learn.

• mmmm... probably not as a first date.

But I would (as a regular date with my bf), I've always wanted to do that. xD

• sounds fun to me

• yes. I've been trying to get my Boyfriend to take me for months

• Sounds like you need to up the ante. Quid pro quo.

• I would LOVE it! That's my kind of guy.

• Definitely! the first time I got to shoot my bf's shotgun = <3 loooved it=).

• funn

• fun

• I would, I know nobody whos been on a sate there so it'd be fun

What Guys Said 1

• I'm so proud of you 8 gals who would want to go. Nothing is more attractive than a strong woman with the courage to protect herself (and to try different activities, and to try a tool frowned upon by so many idealistic wimps, etc). :)