Is She Even Slightly Interested in Me?

There's this girl that I kinda like and I've been talking to her at school and texting her everyother night for the past two weeks. We talk like all first period and I text her like three days a week. At the beginning she would just not respond to me but like a few days ago she said she was going to take a shower and she never texted back. Then at school she said her dad took her phone cause of her grades. But like two hours ago she just posted a picture on Instagram. So is she like trying to avoid me? But I'm confused because that same day when I texted her she responded in like 3 seconds. Am I wasting my time with this girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• Taking a shower and not responding back afterwards: I do that a lot, that doesn't mean anything.

When she said her phone was taken away, did you see her with it at all that day? Because it's highly unlikely that she'd get it back the next day if he actually did take it away. If she was lying about that, then she's either making up an excuse not to talk to you, or she just felt bad for not replying and made that up so you don't feel bad.

She could have gotten her phone back and then posted on Instagram. Her dad might have taken it away for a few days and then gave it back. But if I were trying to avoid someone and said my phone was taken away, I would be more careful than that and not post somewhere that he could see, so maybe she did get her phone taken away and then got it back.

I think all of the stuff before doesn't mean anything bad. It's hard to say whether or not she's interested in you, but it doesn't seem likes she's NOT interested in you by what you've said. Just keep talking to her and flirting.

What Girls Said 5

• she might be the type that takes really long showers like me, and maybe was embarrassed to say it so instead she said her dad took her phone.

• The girl seems to be testing you. Try to talk to her more in person instead of over text and confront her about this.

• i think that she is confused about what she wants she doesn't want to make you feel like she likes you if she texts back all the time if she dosnt know herself

• Sea like she's playing games with you as for being interested I'm not sure just wait it out and add some other details

• I'm srry but I think you r

What Guys Said 1

• There's still a chance. She just doesn't know you that well, perhaps, or is not really interested.

To up your chances, spend a lot of time with her, and talk to her about some deep personal stuffs. Also, find time to hang out together.

• So after I talk to her for about two-three weeks and she still doesn't seem interested just let it go?

• Yes, 3 weeks is more than enough.