What did I do wrong?

I met a boy and we hung out for the first time the other week. We stayed up all night and we totally hit it off and only made out. We only ever talked through text but he even said he felt like he knew me for awhile since we talked so much before. He then visited me a couple days later during my lunch break and he kissed me goodbye and we had made plans to meet the following week. Since then I haven't heard from him and doesn't respond and I probably scared him away with the few texts and calls I left. I'm really bummed and sad and I thought he was into me. I really digged him as a person and wanted to get to know him and now I never will. I shouldn't have texted him but I just wanted to talk. Now I don't know how to fix it or what to do except feel hurt.

Edit: he also was making plans with me to go to shows and inviting me and stuff. This totally sucks.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's really into you. He's just busy.

What Guys Said 1

• What exactly did you text him? Also don't go Beating yourself up for somebody who is not making you their Top Priority.

• Stuff like hey. And another if we still were hanging out the day we planned. And the stupid question ever, why are you ignoring me -_-

• well give yourself time

What Girls Said 3

• Nothing, he's probably a player and goes through girls like underwear.he's probably busy running game on the next girl now that's why he hasn't responded.don't beat yourself up and blame yourself.things like this happen

• Did he try to sleep w you when you hung out? Maybe he was just chasin you to get some and when you didn't put out he put you out. Don't beat yourself up for overtextin him. Here's a hint for ya, if a guy's really into you you can't really "scare" them off. He just sounds like he's not feelin ya anymore. Do not contact him anymore and just cut your losses and move on.

• tell him you deserve much more and just move on .. he's a complete jerk