A few reasons why guys are nicer than girls?

WARNING: I'm talking about the majority of guys versus the majority of girls, I know there are many exceptions, but those are not the majority

- Guys reply back on messages send, even if she was fat and he has no interest whatsoever on her, he at least will say something to not leave her hanging, whether is text, okcupid, Facebook, whatever.

- If a guy know a girl likes him, even if he feels completely unattracted to her, he will still talk to her, say hi to her, talk back to her, look her in the face as a normal being, not try to act uninterested

- Guys will buy a girl a gift genuinely to make her feel good and not because he wants something back

- A guy will always be happy to see a girl happy, he is not going to offend her, and will talk nice to her, ask things politely etc.

- A guy is willing to go to war in order to support his woman, he will get into a fight even if he knows he can lose, he would get punch in the face just to defend her

- A guy will gently kiss her entire body and appreciate every inch of her skin, will touch her skin with his hands and enjoy every second, wil feel grateful to be inside of her and will admire her face while doing her

- A guy does not hold back his impulse to complement a girl and make her feel good that day by saying something nice to her

- A guy will try to smile to a girl even if he is in a bad mood just so she doesn't feel uncomfortable

- A guy will always be looking at her to see signals of how well or comfortable she feels, so he can manage himself not to make her feel otherwise

- A guy is not afraid to express his feelings to her and saying how he feels about letting her know for sure what he thinks without missleading or playing games

I know the are a zillion more reasons but this could be too long so if you have more just write them down in your answer.

Most Helpful Guy

• Amen to that. Women get to ahead of themselves. They think of themselves as the prize as if the man didn't have any contributions.

• Don't listen to glamphotog, I've been around a while and I know a lot of people to, women are no where as kind as men are. 9/10 girls would hate my guts and they wouldn't even know a single thing about me.

What Girls Said 2

• - Guys reply back on messages send, even if she was fat and he has no interest whatsoever on her, he at least will say something to not leave her hanging, whether is text, okcupid, Facebook, whatever.

-----> Guys are notorious for not answering texts and cutting off complete contact with no warning. Ever hear the, "he never called me back or answered my text after sex!" or the "we were great for months and now he just won't return my call!" questions? They are much more prevalent than with women. Girls just don't answer initial messages on dating sites as often (and when they get hundreds, its understandable)

-----> Not true. He will try to have as little contact as possible, just like girls.

-----> Women consistently complain about men not showing affection or that they care often enough. When they do, many women know it's for sex.

-----> I could list hundreds of questions from this site alone of guys purposefully being mean and jerkish to attract women. Or simply because they are a jerk and don't care.

---> True of some men, not true of others

----> Lots of women complain there is not enough foreplay and guys just want to get right to the sex part

---> Sometimes true sometimes not

---->Sometimes true sometimes not

---> Are you serious? These last 3 are all body language detecting skills that women are more expert in.

---> HAHAHA! Men are notorious for not expressing themselves at all.

• I think you think you're right, but the examples you're using aren't as good as you think they are.

You're referencing alpha/omega male behavior, but the OP is talking about beta males, the whining nice guys no woman wants to date. That's funny.

• Yup, the guys below is right, I'm not saying some guys aren't like that, many many guys are a**holes, but the big majority are the way I described.

• I think you should rephrase this as

"Reasons Myself and Guys I Identify With Are Nicer Than the Girls We Try to Date" ...

...because I know a lot of douche bags and nice girls who defy this list (and yes, some who fit it).

• I'm agree there are many douche bags, I consider myself one, but the majority of guys are not this way, girls on the other hand hate each other because they know each other.

• Nah, only drama-filled bitches hate all other girls. They also say that to feed into guy's ego, because the kinda girls who use guys see them as a resource to pump, not a person. Girls who like people generally like girls, too.

• I'm not saying there are not good girls, I know many good girls, they are just not the majority.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds jaded to me. Men are no more or no less nice. Sounds like you do all of these things and have not had a women do the same, so therefore all women are mean and cold hearted. I suggest you talk to different men and get there response. Not just your friends.

• I'm basing my opinions on most men I know, I'm kind of an a**hole myself.

• Wait, how do you know a "majority" of guys are like this? And how do you know a "majority" of girls aren't like this?

• Age, I had lived quite a bit and related with a lot of people. Who knows maybe when older they turn nice. I know many older women that are nice.

• You're pretty naive for someone who lived quite a bit.

• Maybe I just know too many people, things look different when that happens. I used to think we guys were the bad ones.