Is it wrong to talk to several guys at one time?

There are 4 guys who I am talking to right now. I don't think it's wrong because I have yet to date any of them. However this leads to thequestion: what happens when you DO finally date one of them? Do ijust toss theother 3 to the side. I think it is complicated but maybe it really isn't. What say you?

What Guys Said 1

• As long as you don't give any of them the idea that you and he are exclusive there isn't anything inherantly wrong with it. Careful though, seeing multiple guys could give you a bad reputation.

What Girls Said 1

• Not as long as none of them are under the impression that you're seeing each other exclusively. If at one point you decide that there's one you like more than the rest and you want to be in a relationship with him then yeah you'd definitely have to let the other three go. Unless you want problems with the one you like...