My ex-boyfriend and I just broke up...he texted me today saying he wants to meet and talk?

On Sunday, I broke up with my boyfriend because things weren't going too well. I became really clingy and pushed him away by accusing him of cheating on me all the time. We barely talked like normal people because we'd constantly be arguing. The break-up was a mutual decision. I can admit that I was selfish. The next day he texted me saying that he cares about me and loves me very much, but he just needs some space so he can sort things out. I haven't texted him because I wanted to respect his wish. Today, he texted me and asked if I'd wanna see him tomorrow so we can talk. Any idea what this means?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, I answered your previous question by saying to NOT apologize to him, to let him go and give him some space. And wait for him to get back to you - the ball was in his court.

And DANG! He's already wanting to see you this quick?

Ok I don't know what the truth behind all this is, and I don't know what he's thinking based off your circumstances. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things work out between you two again.

But I'll say it one more time (ya it's getting annoying that I'm repeating myself, sorry) - keep working on your confidence! When you're not around him, work on improving your life. Your health, your schoolwork, job, money, whatever. Take care of yourself and make progress. That way, you won't come off clingy or needy to see him. You want to see him, but don't need to.

Anyway, let me know how it's going. Hoping things turn out well.

• We did meet up, and it went pretty well I'd say. He told me that when I came to pick up some stuff from his house, he cried after I left. And when we hung out, he cried too. He wants me to go back to school and get my life going. I asked him for a hug before leaving and he kissed me...He also said he's going with me for a court date I have because he doesn't want anything happening to me. We agreed to stay as friends for now...but other than that I don't know where this is going to go.

What Guys Said 3

• He is planning to kill you

• He has sorted things out and wants to let you know what his conclusions are. Whether he wants to see if you are still interested in a relationship, have you as a friend or affirm the break up remains a question.

• Maybe he wants to try getting you back.

What Girls Said 1

• He wants to reconnect with you and see how things go.