We don't see each other, but he texts me everyday, is he into me?

we met about 3 years ago and we started off so good, we dated and got intimate.. then he got distant after 4months of dating, but he never stopped keeping in touch once a while, 3 months later he started looking for me more and asked me to be his girlfriend. We were boyfriend/girlfriend for one month then ended things civilized and kept texting for a month and he stopped communicating completely for 2months. After having my phone disconnected for almost a month he searched me on Facebook and messaged me, saying that if I wanted him to stop talking to me I could have just asked instead of disconnecting my phone.. then a month later we started texting again 2 or 3 days a week and we've been like that for a little over a year.. the last month his been texting everyday even while his at work.. and also his asked when is he going to see me again (been asking for a year but doesn't ask me!) so my question is does he want something serious with me or just keeping me there as a rebound?

Most Helpful Girl

• He just wants you as a friend, nothing more. If he wanted more he would want to spend time w you.

What Guys Said 3

• Ha, ha. A year has passed in the talks? Live contact can not be replaced. Come out with him, nothing bad will happen.

• He's just keeping you as a close friend.

• He's looking for ass. That's my personal opinion anyways.

What Girls Said 0