What do you think is the reason why a guy doesn't want to date a kind girl? Are guys attracted to bad girls?

There's this guy I'm kinda close with recently. We went on a date once, and I really like him.

The problem here is.. I don't know how he feels about me. Just recently, I found out from my friend that he said won't date me because I'm too kind. I was like, what? What did he mean by that? He said that I'm too kind and that he's afraid to hurt me. I don't understand. Guys, what do you think I should do? Why would guys not want to date a kind girl? He's really hurting me right now by saying those stuff. What should I do, turn evil or something?! :/ I'm so pissed because I know there was a chance, but because I'm "too kind", he's backing out!

Most Helpful Guy

• Kindness doesn't matter to most guys at a young age. The only thing that matters is, is she attractive?

That's basically it. If you're attractive, you're good to go, and if you're not, you're not.

What Guys Said 2

• We don't like bad girls, either.

He must meant that you're very conservative, religious, or very innocent about things. Some guys just have preferences among girls. You can't blame him for that.

• It's funny, when a guy is a teen beauty covers a multitude of sins.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think guys are truly attracted to "bad girls". I think they're more just attracted to bad girl tendencies because they are often exciting, thrilling, and unpredictable unlike a "good girl" who may not keep them on their toes

No offense, but I also think you are using the idea of "bad girls" and "good girls" to justify why this guy isn't personally interested in YOU as an indvidual.

• When someone says you're too nice, they most likely mean you're a pushover or they feel you try too hard.you know, the type of person who is overly nice and does favors because they want to be liked.