Is it true that it is a turn on for guys to have their jaw line & ears kissed ?

I recently read in a magazine that this is a big turn on for men. Is that really true and if so any certain ways ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Being Kissed is always a Nice Thing, & yes it is a turn on mostly erogenous zones may depend on the guy & may differ from person to person but remember finding out your mans sweet spot is half the fun, explore each other see what makes each tick, & go all out.

What Guys Said 6

• Your being lied too, burn that magazine and never buy it ever again.

Mature men don't get turned on by this, only green boys that still need to experience sexual activities, or in extreme cases men with little sexual experience.

I've read many of these women and girlie magazines about the opposite sex and they always get things mixed up or just repeat old articles written 5 years earlier. I mean, how many times can your reinvent bedroom sexual activities, a blowjob 100 years ago, is still a blowjob today.

My wife buys them too and I tell her to only read them for entertainment purposes only.

• Very true ! It was actually one of my daughter's magazines I was reading for fun to see if there was any new advice out there and if it was good or bad. I was telling her some of the stuff I was reading was crazy. Thanks !

• It's okay, I'm just giving my opinion even if it's not very popular, but it's what I've come to realize from experience by reading them hehe. They are entertaining and have pretty good writers that spice up articles pretty good, which is their job. You just have to point out not to portray your life on what advice's they might write about.

• Does nothing for me. If it's Cosmo you're getting the advice from, stop it. NOW. Cosmo is home to some of the absolute worst sex advice you can possibly get. Some of the tips I've seen in there make me cringe and my balls scream in terror.

• It doesn't hurt anything, but I'm not sure it'll get every guy revved up. I think it's largely dependent on the individual. Then again, guys are generally pretty easy to turn on... Show up, get naked. It doesn't take any special tricks.

• i like it a lot

• Yeah the same way the neck does

• it tickles lol... I like it.

What Girls Said 1

• it does it for my boyfriend every time