Girls, do you like you're hand kissed by a guy when he meets you?

Usually when I shake a girls hand they don't really shake it but they kind of turn their palm facing downwards almost like their expecting me to kiss it. Ladies would you be freaked out if a guy you just met kissed your hand? What would you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it. But it's awkward if he does that when he barely knows me.

What Girls Said 13

• I would love it! It's just adorable! makes me feel feminine . . :)

but don't do it the first time ..

not when other people introduce us . .

it will seem fake doing it...!

but you can do it at the end of the first time ;)

• It's a little cheesy if he's serious but if he's trying to be funny then I'd probably giggle/enjoy it.

• I hate it when people invade my personal space unexpectedly but if we are in some kind of relationship I would be okay with it. I see it as a nice classy way to greet a lady and it surely beats being called 'Shawdy' or 'lil mama' *rolls eyes*

• I wouldn't freak but I'd find it odd. It's like going back in time at least a couple of decades.

• it would be slightly odd, but some guys can get away with it I guess?

most of those guys would be British though..

• Awkward when he doesn't know you, cute when courting. :)

• No, now days I don't know where tf a guy's lips have been. He could have had his lips on his f*ck buddy's p**** the night before. He may have herpes dancing on his lips and now they've just kissed my hand. I'll pass.

• Um, I expected a handshake. Sure if you want to kiss my hand, that is fine I guess (kind of weird for me) . I have to say I didn't wash my hand on the top part. Sigh.

• I think it would be adorable as long as you're not creepy looking.

• I'd be flattered.

• As in if we were JUST meeting? That would be very very weird and I'd think you were a freak no matter what lol. Sorry.

• I would be freaked out actually

Don't do that on the first date

• Personally , I'd freak out if a guy kissed my hand in the first time we met , unless it's a glorious and luxurious date lol :D so I think a hi followed by a smile and a shake hand would be okay ;)

What Guys Said 5

• Chivalry is dead. Women will think your weak and possibly gay doing that regardless of what they say.

• I did that on my second date, she like it. It came out from inside of me to kiss her hand. But now is often lol is like telling her you love her and appreciate her and you feel comfortable with her. For them is like you are being sweet and gentleman. It works only if you really! really! like her and lover her. But any random girl don't okay.

• Reminds me of 'Ed, Edd & Eddy' when Ed does that, but ends up chewing the girls hand haha!

• lol..sooo old school like 1800s old school.

• The proper way to gree them nowadays is to grab them by the ass and oull them into you, kiss their neck and make out with them, finger them and they say, "'sup?"

• iam guessing you are not with anyone then lol

• No, seriously. That's how I do it. I've yet to be corrected about m?the way I greet people.