Do you think she texted me this on purpose?

I broke up with my ex like 7 months ago. Every once in a while she'll send me a text asking mw how I'm doing and stuff, but I never respond. She hasn't texted me in about two months, and then today she sent me one that said "Yes! It'll be so much fun. Who else is going? Also, do you want to pre-game?" Do you think she accidentally sent this to me or do you think she just wants attention?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably on purpose.

What Girls Said 1

• It could be on purpose if she meant to try to get your attention or could have sent to someone else.

What Guys Said 1

• I accidentally text the wrong people a fair amount of the time... But given the time gap, it doesn't seem like an accident unless she meant to send it to someone with a similar name, depending on her phone it could be close to you in alphabetical order, same first name, or close to you in the message history. Hard to say for sure, but accidents do happen.