so I'm crazy for this guy at school but we've only talked a few times

so I'm crazy for this guy at school but we've only talked a few times, we don't text and I've only got one class with him... I really want to start talking but I've honestly no clue how to get things going. I know just texting him "hey" is the first thing that comes to mind but that's not an option, it would be kinda weird lol let me know if you guy have any ideas here, guys especially :(

What Guys Said 1

• You need to talk to him personally to increase your chances of being with him.

Just walk up, smile, and say "Hey"/"Hi". "How's your day going"/whatever you want to talk to him about. Also, "hiding" behind the phone wouldn't do as much as talking to him face to face.

What Girls Said 1

• Just start off with simple things, mundane things and get him use to you talking to him. I have the biggest crush on a shyer guy and I literally talk to him any chance I get, sometimes about the most stupid things. Whatever pops into your head, unless its just strange lol. Whenever you start a conversation it would be like starting all over again with someone you like. Always start with that "hey, how is it going?" "how has your day been so far?" and then it will progress from there...