Why is dating so difficult?

Why is it so hard to find the right guy?

I hate dating and heart aches and tears. You put so much time and effort and love into something that only causes your heart to break. What's the point of it? The result is always the same. I'm so tired of getting hurt.

Most Helpful Guy

• Love is never easy. Because it matters, its going to hurt. :'(

What Guys Said 3

• No offence intended here but I think if the girl is more upfront with the guy in the beginning it would avoid a lot. I find that some/ a lot of women are not sure what they want and end up sending mixed signals to guys..which eventually ends in disaster...im not saying that you do this but just be conscious of it when you're getting involved with someone in the future. On the other hand some guys are just looking for something casual and not serious so look out or find out about this first before you get too involved..A good friend of mine told me at the end of the day if it's meant to be its meant to be...sounds very cheesy but it does make sense. You asked what the point of it all is?...I suppose getting hurt is a big part of it...sure if you felt nothing then what would the point be? We're not robots like :) ...I don't know if this helps but that's how I see it!

Best of luck!

• Life & Love both are Easy, I really wish the World was more honest, but It is what it is.

I learned if certain Romance situtations aren't working for me, an I keep getting heart broken, than I have to change type of girls I easily attract an give girls whom I consider not my type a chance.

• It's because every time a girl dates, she's not really interested in just enjoying the dating part. She is always looking for a RELATIONSHIP.

This constant drive to be in one, forces her to escalate every dating opportunity, and start dreaming that the guy she is currently with could be THE ONE.

Then she puts too much time effort and love into the wrong guy.

What Girls Said 4

• Keep your options open is the only response I can give. Don't settle on ONE guy. Never commit too early--that's the problem a lot of females have. We go on a date with ONE guy, and suddenly become micro-obsessed with that ONE guy and are disappointed when it doesn't work out. Go on dates with a few different guys and weed out the one who shows his interest in you the most (if you're interested in him too, of course). Process of Elimination, deary! Men do it, why can't we? (Just don't sleep with them all..that's..um, not cute at all (or healthy..or a good idea...or moral lol)

• dont worry about it so much your around the age of 25-29 right well maybe its time you realize that maybeits not for you and maybe its not real shoo your lucky if I were your age I would be such a party arty girl I think you should worry about getting your life togehter and having fun I think even though I'm younger than you boys are just mean why I don't know but maybe you could be too maybe this whole relationship thing isn't working out for you just have fun it doesn't make sense not to live for fun right? forget about them

• It does get old and tiring and especially after you've put effort into it. There's a quote that says something along the lines "The ones we want, don't want us, the one's that want us, we don't want, and the ones we are with something happens and messes it up" or someone comes along..can't remember exactly.

• I feel for you! It sucks. It happened to me that when I stopped trying at all, I found love... but haven't found THE one yet...