Why are sone guys into groping?

If you've been talking to a guy for a while (months) and then go on a date with him, but he's a little too aggressive on the first date (grabs your butt, tries to kiss your boob), would you look at this guy as just a potential bootycall? Am I wrong for assuming he probably tries this with a lot of girls? Would you still be friends with him?

That's what I pretty much told him. He acted like he was embarrassed. I don't know if he was just drunk or stupid or what. I was just like just because we've been talking for a while doesn't mean you know me like that! This is still the first date.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to assert yourself about what is acceptable to you for a first date!

Otherwise, the guy is going to be scratching his head wondering why you didn't stop him if you have a problem with it (for that kind of guy, he's going to assume that means you were fine with it because you didn't complain).

The guy is also crude and lacks the manners of a true gentleman...but other than that, I wouldn't make too many assumptions.

It's possible the guy is a player, but it's equally likely that he's just desperate...or it's even possible that he's dumb enough to think that's what girls want from a guy on the first date. You didn't set him straight, so there's no way to know what his game is or if he even has one.

• I stopped him. I also told him he was acting like a molester. He seemed embarrassed. I was thinking you should be embarrassed because of the way you are acting, not because of what I said. He apologized and has been texting me, but I'm just ignoring him.

What Guys Said 5

• Tries to kiss your boobs on a first date? That seems... optimistic.

You could always try telling him his behavior is wildly inappropriate, and see what happens, but he does sound like a bit of a sleazebag tbh.

• lol He's doing too much, unless you're the type of girl that's into that I'd drop him.

• maybe he is just horny that day

• I would think that doing all that on the first date is way too much, I'd be pretty embarrassed if I did that.

• i would be surprised if he wanted more than just sex from you

What Girls Said 2

• This guy is obviously only about sex. If you can't see that, then I don't know.

• Thanks I can see it. I'm just surprized he acted like that. I'm not sure if he's a hornball, was drunk, or is stupid. I've just been ignoring his calls.

• well if you have been talking a lot for months maybe it's a little different but I would think he probably just wants to hook up if he tried to grope me on the first date.