Guys, what kind of girl would you date?

Okay so guys what kind of girl would you date, and would race compromise that for you. And what do you look for first?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all about what things she likes doing in my book. Interested people are interesting. Then it's chemistry. Somewhere way down the list is the fact that mixed race chicks tend to be pretty, but all races have hotties.

What Guys Said 13

• Race means almost nothing to me, but CULTURE means a lot.

I'm an American from middle-class, suburban California. I'm not going to have a whole lot in common with most newly-arrived foreigners if they're from a non-Western culture. I also have no attraction to lower-class (white-trash/ghetto type) cultures, regardless of race.

But I've dated girls from many different races that were middle-class Americans (and one Australian). I couldn't care less about the color of someone's skin, and I'm not pure white myself anyway.

• me I would date a girl who is non judgemental, not bossy and certainly does not play mind games at all. to me any girl who is not straight up with me is a turn off.

also I would date a girl who is honest with herself.i like a girl who looks after herself as in does not eat take out foods every night and then sits on the couch and says to her man do this then do that.

to me that's a turn off.

i like a girl who has long hair but not to her bum but at least to her shoulder blades. me personally a girl has to smell nice too. a bit of perfume a little bit of make up but not too much when going out is OK. I like a girl who has a bit of style to her too.

but to sum it up. don't ever say to a guy that your slim girl and say I'm a size 8 to 10. but really your a 20 to 22 size girl.

ive had this happen to me before and she told me that she was slim girl up to 70kg and 170cm tall. but she turned out to be short 150cm tall and weight was 180kg.

when I'm looking for a girl I like them around my own weight 68kg and I'm 170cm tall.

but the best advice I can ever give you just be honest with yourself and be straight up front to the guy with no games or testing him out.

• I would date the kind of girl who has deep Christian values like mine and thinks politically Moderate or Right-Winged. I would also like a girl who doesn't smoke and rarely, if ever, drinks alcohol. I want a girl who doesn't judge people very harshly based on looks (which is impossible to find these days) and appreciates me for who I am and doesn't judge me heavily based on my faults. She has to be sweet and know when it's okay to crack a joke and when it's not, and should allow me to be the leader in the relationship.

I would date my own race, Asians, and Hispanics. I'm not really attracted to Blacks (not racist, just a preference).

I look for a girl who tends to be quiet and shy because they don't get on my nerves very easily like extroverted girls do. Usually the quiet girls are really sweet and kind to everybody, which is awesome :) I do like my girl to look pretty, but she doesn't need to be supermodel-status (supermodels try too hard). Her looks may attract my eye a little bit, but I will fall in love with her if her personality, in my book, is perfect for me :)

Hopefully I answered your question correctly!

• Okay so guys what kind of girl would you date.

The Faithful Down to Earth type, with medium to long dark hair..

and would race compromise that for you.

^^not really I dated all races, but I have a weakness for Asian & Native American Indian girls.

And what do you look for first.

^^how she acts in public, and towards people an kids in general.

• Well if you want a long term relationship then I like a girl who doesn't have sex with just anyone.I like a girl who is sweet kind,wants to get to know me and me her.my. he is awesome but she has a lot of problems.so I care for her and those problems.I love to be there for her .don't go for bad guys. And they seem really nice usually

• Long hair, cute, good figure, not taller than me of course.

-Not really moody, buried in her phone.

-Intelligence beyond talking about jersey shore, oblivious to the world.

-Selfless.

• I would like to date a pretty girl with average sizing but to be in a long term relationship with someone with good personality

• It's not really someone I can explain, you can't really paint a picture of it it's something that just happens. The girl I date is the "one" not "kind" I'm interested in. That's really the best way you can explain it. Don't ask so many questions :)

• Short height, nerdy type, faithful and romantic. Plus points if talented, even more-so if she can draw. Not obese, chubby's more than fine. Cute face and nice ass help but if she fits the rest I'm happy.

• sweet

attractive

smart

kind

likes/wants children

fun

funny

any race

• Her eyes. They are the mirror of the soul.

• Hot nice and fun. And no, race doesn't matter on there. There are girls of any race that fit that description.

• Long hair, around 5'9, gentle and feminine. Not fat, but not too skinny either. Race is not important.

What Girls Said 0