My ex keeps calling me. I don't want her back. Am I wrong for not returning my ex's phone calls.

I moved our wedding date back about 3 months. Then she broke up with me. I could remain friends with her but I fill like she would try to keep other women from dating me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would just try to tell her one last time it's over.

that sounds pretty intense and I wonder why the break up happened but that's not my business to ask.

I wouldn't want to remain friends.

I'm myself engaged to a man I love and I would just find some other man to replace him if he broke up with me, but wouldn't call or stay in contact or even be 'friends' with a man I loved and had wanted to get married.

sounds like a serious relationship and sometimes that period before marriage is what determines what will happen.

What Girls Said 3

• she wants you back. If you were engaged it was probably pretty serious..Don't ignore her or give her false hope..be fair and tell her bluntly (IN PERSON) how you feel.

• Just change your number that's how she will somewat realize you moved on

• She wants you back but if you don't want her then change your number

What Guys Said 0