Girls .. would you date or marry a guy who doesn't drink alcohol...like ever ?

Hi, I just have never drank alcohol and I don't think that I will .. what do you think'?

• Yes
  • No
  • It depends.. I will explain below

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally would prefer someone who at least rarely/occasionally drank. My boyfriend RARELY drinks, and same for me. I've dated someone who didn't drink at all and we didn't click because of it. I'm far from a drinker and for some while was heavily averted to guys who did. I would never 'end up' with someone that wa either of the extremes. It's good to drink responsibly every now and then, in my opinion, so it's important to me that someone gets that. You don't have to get trashed to drink. Staying in for a movie and a relaxed glass of wine is a nice occasional treat. With past boyfriends, I didn't drink at all, drinking with him is my way of showing I trust that he'll respect me even when our guards are down due to alcohol. It took me a long time to feel that way because I've been abused by alcoholics in the past. (My mother and my ex)

What Girls Said 25

• Yes, we'd be perfect together because I hate drinking and have had a history of alcoholics in my life that I really don't want to go back to.

• These answers are reassuring, I've never had a drink in my life and never plan to-it's expensive, makes you idiotic and gives hangovers...i'd prefer to have fun without endangering myself.

• Yep. I wouldn't have a problem with it at all.

• yes

• Well,considering I do drink,it would be ideal for the guy to be a drinker as well. Nothing wrong with it if you don't-that's just my preferance:-)

• I'd prefer it to one that did.

• Side note: It's great to know that there are guys out there who don't drink.

• Absolutely. I'd prefere he don't drink actually. I don't drink either

• I don't think that is a big deal, alcohol is sort of overrated (in excess that is) but I do drink, as long as I would not be judged for doing so, then it's fine with me!

• That would be fine with me. I don't like alcohol so much that it's a requirement. And I'm on a medication I can't drink it with anyway, so no problema.

• Absolutely.

• Yes

That's far from being an issue since I rarely drink myself unless it's champagne or wine

• I would marry someone who never drinks I rarely drink myself.

• I would since I see absolutely nothing wrong with it.

• Of course I would! I couldn't re less whether or not he drank alcohol.

• Good I have my own designated driver

• Yes.

• absolutely! my type of guy actually considering I also don't drink! ^-^

• yes. but if I respect the fact that he doesn't want to drink, he needs to give that respect back if I do.

• As long as he doesn't have a problem with me drinking.

• I socially drink, my 29 year-old boyfriend of 7 months doesn't, at all.

Once, he actually got up to the bartender of the place where we were with friends and asked for a big glass of milk. He's a big guy, so nobody laughed at him LOL

I find it cute and responsible. I'm sick and tired of taking care of idiots who drink too much.

• Hehe.. did they have milk ? lol

• Yes LOL. It was a bar near the beach, so they usually have milk for the milkshakes they serve during the day.

• Definitely. I'm the same. I just don't like it so I never really drink it. It's actually really nice to know there are guys out there who don't drink.

• No

• Yes. I don't drink so it would be perfect.

• Yes, I don't drink either.

• I rarely drink myself, so of course it wouldn't bother me :-)

• Absolutely, for me that's a good thing.

What Guys Said 6

• I like these responses because I never drink.. lol

• What's the problem with that? Are you a teetotaler?

• it wouldn't brother me aslong as they didn't abouse it

• Good to see the responses. I have never had a sip and never will.

• I would also like to know. I rarely drink because I don't see the point. it just makes me loud, do stupid things, tastes like piss, and you end up with a hang over in the morning, oh it's also a waste of money.

off topic: I don't smoke either.