Do you think she likes me? is shy? is testing me?

Hello all,

I really need some help. I met one girl on a street, she goes in to same school as I. From the moment I met her everything went well. She talked like she knew me for years. Now I saw her about 4 times, we laugh every time, there is a lot of eye-contact, no problem at all, I also got her number with ease.

Now the problem. I texted her like two times. The last time I sent her a picture of a cake and wrote mmmm but got no reply. I sent her that because she said she likes cakes. I was wondering whether she could be so shy to not respond on my messages because in real life, the situation is totally different. I talked to her on Facebook and we also had some fun there, she also does some stupid things like not telling me when will she go to school and says things like her keyboard is not working well and putting those smilies :PPPPPPPP after it.. One strange thing though. One day she blocked me on Facebook and that day she posted this on her own wall :"It`s easy to fall in love but it`s hard to say that". Now I don`t know whether this is connected with me or not but I have no idea why would I be blocked then.

I really need some of your opinions on this. Do you think she likes me? I`m planning to ask her out anyway but I won`t talk to her on fb anymore till then, neither send her text messages. She could be very shy I think, she also doesn`t have much friends, especially male ones. I`m maybe one of three male friends that likes her photos on fb for example.

tnx

What Girls Said 1

• yeah it was kinda weird the fb thing. but go for it and ask her out.

i think she is definitely attracted to you.

ask her out to a place where she would be comfortable.

• Thanks

It`s also funny that she always has her chat turned off.. but not for everyone.. well, I`m one of them but maybe that`s because she has a lot of exams now and is almost always learning and doesn`t want to be bothered. I just don`t get it why she is not responding on mobile phone. Could she actually be so so shy and nervous that can`t do it? I know I was when I sent my first text

What Guys Said 0