What does your taste in music say about you?

Follow this link to find out what your taste in music says about you on a date: link

Most Helpful Guy

• Pink Floyd: Your alcohol/substance use prevented you from making it to the date, but the hours spent in heavy contemplation left you a better person. For now.

• It's not like me at all, and I've jammed to almost all the rock bands posted there.

What Guys Said 11

• About 95% of contemporary (by that I mean at least of the last 30 years or so) music all blends into the same 'meh' for me. I can listen to it in passing but nothing I seek out. New stuff, foreign stuff, obscure electronica, etc, that I prefer is dorky stuff that the kewl kidz would not like.

• It's hard to determine anything about me through music because I enjoy different kinds of music, but I am very picky about what I like and don't like. I enjoy

80s Hip-Hop

Funk

Black Metal

Industrial

Reggae Dub

80s Dance

Disco House

Trance

Ambient

Nature

As you can see, there is a big variety here. But it's still hard to find songs I "really" like in them.

• That I like everything and I accept all cultures

• "Beethoven: You’re guarded but sensitive." Would be the closest. Not a single one of my top 50 or so bands in there though.

• none were even close, part two had one that was sort of close...the chili peppers: You’re not super-interesting, but you’re nice enough and you’re certainly not going anywhere, so...

(I wonder what that means...)

• Well, it happends. Music generes a wide. The poster won't get to All artists, ya know

• that list is retarded.

• Absolutely nothing.

My taste doesn't match even to one of those entries of that list.

• Blink-182 should be on the list!

• Coldplay radiohead

• I listen to Marilyn Manson does that make me a freak lol.

• "Nicki Minaj: You’re awesome. And kind of crazy.

Lil’ Wayne: You’re crazy. And kind of awesome."

Lost all credibility on this one hahaha

What Girls Said 6

• There's a lot of them:

-Pink Floyd: Your alcohol/substance use prevented you from making it to the date, but the hours spent in heavy contemplation left you a better person. For now.

-Queen: You love with the heart of a warrior.

-AC/DC: If you’re a woman, you’re the kind of person who lets a guy move in with you after three dates because he’s temporarily homeless. If you’re a guy, you’re temporarily homeless.

-The Rolling Stones: You’re hot.

-Nirvana: You’re angry and hurt.

• Fleetwood Mac: You’re reasonably well adjusted. Considering.

The White Stripes: You’re kind of kinky.

Queen: You love with the heart of a warrior.

• Not even close.

• Its not accurate

• I can't believe they didn't include Marvin Gaye !

• No country music...sad face.

• On the bottom of page there's a link to more artists, ya know

• Still no country music...I remain sad. The Band Perry needs to be on there.