How can I get more guys?

I want to go on more dates and date new guys.the thing is I'm shy and don't flirt much.I I'm only dating one guy now but I want more options.how can I get more guys? Where is the best place to meet men?

I'm single.we are dating but not in a relationship so there is nothing wrong with keeping my options open. Why would I be exclusive to someone who I don't have a commitment with?

Most Helpful Girl

• Put more effort on your look.Appear more attractive to them.Even though I don't encourage you to do this since its not a good behavior,but I will still give you suggestions.

What Guys Said 2

• You won't get any guys if they learn about this, because no guy wants to be stirring anothers soup,x

• So you're basically just keeping this dude on the back burner. THAT is f***ing horrible.

• '@update...does he know, or are you stringing him along? I'm guessing he thinks you're into him

• I am into him, but I'm not in love with him either. He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend so I'm not stringing him along anymore than he's stringing me along.

What Girls Said 0