Do you enjoy cuddling? Guys? Girls?

My boyfriend and I have been together just under a month, so it's a new relationship. We've been cuddling a lot lately, we both love it. We put on a scary movie, get on the couch, get under a blanket an cuddle up. lol

He loves it, I was just wondering how much other guys like it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it. It's comfortable, and warm. It can be really relaxing. Quite often my girlfriend cuddles with me, and I'd rest my head on her lap, or breasts, and she'd stroke my hair in a way that feels very soothing. Sometimes it can put me right to sleep. Which is good. She helps regulate my sleep pattern like that. I can also say that I sleep better when I have someone to sleep WITH. A big empty bed, just feels cold and baren. I don't want that. I rather share it, and cuddle up close. So yeah, I really like cuddling. I love it, in fact. My girlfriend too.

What Guys Said 4

• Cuddling is great, not every guy likes it, but it's a pretty intimate way to get closer to your partner.

• It's weird. When I'm first get involved with a girl, I think it's cool. But there is a point in a relationship where I start to become extremely annoyed by it. That's kind of how you know things have run their course I guess.

• I like it alot.

• I enjoy it. It leads to other physical things. That's most likely why he likes it.

What Girls Said 5

• I love it. Cuddling is the best

• Cuddling is one of the best things about being in a relationship,to me anyways :)

• I love cuddling!

• I love it.

• I like it.